Forum Replies Created

Page 190 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    September 15, 2022 at 6:13 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Feeling GOOD today like a new woman. Thank God

    Did a mix session of a little pull + push due to missing push yesterday. Enjoyed it and felt so strong – Atlantis press was 3 exercises in and I beat numbers I got in off-season so that’s pretty sick haha!

    Rest day tomorrow – massage – ice bath – sauna – epsom salt bath – all on the agenda and I’ll pack for the Arnold’s so it’s done ✔️ too

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 14, 2022 at 2:26 pm in reply to: Holiday

    I’d never really go on holiday in a push phase – unless you’re going and still sticking to plan?
    – obviously you can’t change that now but some better forward planning will help for future.

    I’ve never had an issue putting it in my big case just for your info

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 14, 2022 at 2:24 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Change of plan for me – woke feeling a little beat from legs yesterday – I didn’t think 3 days on when this lean and post travel would work – your mind always wants it to though

    Kuba has adjusted my plan so will be in for push + a pull top up tomorrow – Friday rest – Saturday last legs pre Arnold’s then a few sessions of pull + push next week.

    Hoping after a rest and some good sleep will be feeling a little better tomorrow 🙏🏼

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 13, 2022 at 6:28 pm in reply to: is this too much fruit in one meal and what fruit do you recommend to eat?

    I have lots of fruit in a day – 500g worth of berries or pineapple- use banana too in offseason.

    I don’t see an issue – if anything it’ll be great for fibre in your day and gut health alongside a nice amount of veggies

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 13, 2022 at 6:23 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    First day back in the gym post show – Kuba took me and Katie through a session, we’re doing 3 days on due to travel yesterday so first day was hams which we did:
    Lying ham curl x 2
    Leg ext x 1
    Pendulum x 1
    Seated ham x 2
    Adductors x 2
    Hip thrusts x 1

    We changed SLDL to a thrust today – SLDL will come back post show little too travel fatigued for that today – was a good session still felt good with numbers which is fab.

    A little drop in food for this week just to pull in a little before we peak again next week x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 12, 2022 at 12:57 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Congratulations Meg well done. You looked so amazing 💪💪

    Thank you x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 12, 2022 at 11:56 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Good Afternoon All

    Hope you’re all good

    Landed safely back in the UK, just heading back in the taxi to home. I can’t wait to see Kuba and my family 🙂

    It’s been a long journey but got a solid 8 hours sleep on the plane so I actually feel ok. Had some sushi with @rheagayle and the team post show then back to it as we have the Arnold’s in a couple weeks – kuba and I agree a little tighter for the next show so that peak wise we don’t see anything go soft as my bad side did a little lol – this does come down to a density issue still there though IMO

    3 day of training in a row coming up legs – push – pull (with some glutes) before resting just so my peaking training can stay solid and so I don’t loose any valuable sessions this week. Kuba is resting tomorrow as today is his training day so he’s going to come train me tomorrow 🙂

    Looking forward to my own bed tonight 100%

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 11, 2022 at 3:01 pm in reply to: Moving away from the logbook

    So the only time I personally come away from my log book is when I come close to a show – like the last 10 days I still use it as a gauge but this is the only time.

    Everyone is different and I think dining what’s your best way is always the most important xxx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 11, 2022 at 2:59 pm in reply to: Apologize in advance for spelling mistakes.

    I wouldn’t worry about it – if it happens apologise you can’t go through life not making mistakes especially not ones you didn’t even realise you had done

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 11, 2022 at 2:58 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    I’ll just pop in here to say that these pictures don’t do Meg justice at all. To witness what she is looking like in person this morning/today – it’s very special.

    Eeek I am so excited to see![/quote]
    Love you xxx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 11, 2022 at 2:58 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    I’ll just pop in here to say that these pictures don’t do Meg justice at all. To witness what she is looking like in person this morning/today – it’s very special.

    So grateful to everything you’ve done this weekend xxx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 11, 2022 at 2:57 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Show Day weekend wrapped up here in Seattle.

    A great first run out – first call outs and sharing centre stage in the 5-9 place so I am SO happy. Last year ad the year before I was literally bottom of the pack this year the top with 26 girls

    So grateful for the achievements and opportunities through Jordan, Corrine and the pro league.

    Kuba is the best support system I am so GRATEFUL to have him – I missed him this weekend so much!

    Can’t wait to get home and see him some pics added below

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 11, 2022 at 2:53 pm in reply to: Kuba’s 20/21 Level up

    Flattest I have been yet, This is how things are currently looking flat and depleted, this is flattest yet so once I get a touch leaner and fill it should look pretty decent. 100% need a good week of fat loss before we are ready, can’t wait for @MeganSylvester to be back tomorrow

    Can’t wait to see you xxx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 9, 2022 at 3:12 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Check in sent to Kuba – he I happy with todays look 🙂

    I will add some pics below –

    This is one day out look for me today 🙂 very much looking forward to tomorrow!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 9, 2022 at 3:10 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    I have to ask if there will be any video content on and around this show for at least YouTube? Similar to the ones you and Kuba have done in the past. 🙂

    It will yes 🙂 we have videographers at all shows 🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 190 of 376