Meg
Forum Replies Created
-
Personally i would do 40-50mg Monday/Wednesday/Friday
I am not a fan of every 5 day frequencies
Thank you so much for your reply. I’m using insulin needles so far on my shoulders, any other spots you can recommend with those kind of needles? [/quote]
Shoudlers – all sides of the delts, lats, triceps – all aren’t painfulMeg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey All
Second Day in Seattle – saw some weight from probably from a little less fatigue after a good sleep post flying last night 🙂
All foods cooked, close to the venue , have timings for tan so all is set ready to go
Tomorrow will be show day eve how exciting ⭐️ have a great day all
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Mine blowing. Always at a loss for words when you post pictures. Good luck Meg! 🙌🏻
Thank you xx
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Settled into our apartment – did the food run last night before bed – sleep was great.
I will add a shot below of my look this AM post the long day of travelling 🙂
We will see how these next few days go – hope you’re all feeling great
This look is literally insaneee🤯👌🏼best of luck this weekend Meg!![/quote]
Thank you xxMeg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
I prefer to eat a little further away from bed in a build and closer in a diet – obviously more time to digest before if I’m building or less time to feel hungry so better sleep in a diet – just time it wisely for whatever works for you 🙂 I find in a build GF oats or COR sits better pre bed for me that normal oats x
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Good luck looking amazing. Great job done. Smash it meg
Thank you so much x
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Looking absolutely phenomenal Meg! LFG 👏👏
Thank you 🙏🏼 hopefully don’t look too silly next to the big girls this year x
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Yesssss here she comes! Smash it Megs! We’re all behind you 🚀
Appreciate it so much – go smash Italy!!
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
-
A long day of travel – my 3G hasn’t been very good whilst I’ve been here so I’m hoping this posts properly
Food shop done, unpacked and ready for a monster sleep before we see how things are looking tomorrow – I do feel a little tired from
The travel but tried to adjust body clock a little the last couple days to help –Speak to you all tomorrow x
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Meg
MemberSeptember 5, 2022 at 5:56 pm in reply to: Is a Maintenance phase needed after each cut / bulkI agree more so with Hilly – im also more of a fan of a tidy build phase – basically not getting too sloppy – this is different for each person though.
I also think it depends on the client as to what a “maintenance” phase looks like as it may be post a cycle where you aim to keep a certain look to really solidify the new tissue so more foods MAY be added so maintenance sometimes is seen as lower and sometimes / most times it isn’t
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
A lovely pull day
Obviously devolume – still very strong felt great in my session – well great as you can be a few days out
We have added foods mostly the first part of the week and will taper off a little closer to show day so I’m excited to see the end product this year.
Session was:
Gym shop pull down x 1
Upper back row x 1
Upper back pull down x 1
Shrug x 1
Lat row x 1
Rear delt fly x 1
Bicep curls x 2A good day and all ready for tomorrow ❤️
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Iron Eagle will do classic, bodybuilding – made to order, made to fit for any fed – usually will do next day delivery too. She’s the best and so passionate about bodybuilding and what she makes for her trunks / shorts / bikinis
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey Guys
Happy Sunday – second to last session at home today with push.
My first session at lower volume – felt pretty good in there – which is always nice close to show.
6 days out today I feel so so excited this year, everything is in place for travel day Tuesday with Katie and Jade!
To America we go
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO