Forum Replies Created

Page 192 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    September 4, 2022 at 5:55 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Leg day today – I was really surprised with how my strength has held – today still strong a little less energy but strong so super happy

    Tomorrow is my Nieces 3rd Birthday so will go and see her for her little party before we head off to the cinema – a day of real relaxing tomorrow – everything is packed – bikini picked up – kuba will sort health supps food so chilled now xxx

    Already sorted them haha ❤️ meg looks epic, by far the best she has been and huge improvement head to toe. That is a win for us in its self, whatever happens we have taken a lot of wins this prep and all her offseason.
    Smash this season and onto the next goals we go 📈[/quote]
    ❤️

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 3, 2022 at 5:53 pm in reply to: Leg day

    It looks like there is enough volume but it all depends – whats needing most focus in terms of vol or is it just for overall leg development, what’s your recovery like? How intense can you train

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 3, 2022 at 5:51 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    1 week out so into the first peak week of the year – how exciting

    The look was definitely a little better this morning after some less steps, better sleep and some extra carbs.

    We’re going to add more food the start of the week and pull back a tad closer – but managing the look daily.

    Happy with it today though and excited to get there now 🙂

    X

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 2, 2022 at 6:19 pm in reply to: Yogurt and whey

    No reason not to have it – especially if you like it the Skyr 0% or total 0% yogs have great macros – higher in protein lower in fat – can always add a little whey for extra protein and taste too

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 2, 2022 at 6:16 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Leg day today – I was really surprised with how my strength has held – today still strong a little less energy but strong so super happy

    Tomorrow is my Nieces 3rd Birthday so will go and see her for her little party before we head off to the cinema – a day of real relaxing tomorrow – everything is packed – bikini picked up – kuba will sort health supps + food so chilled now xxx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 1, 2022 at 3:17 pm in reply to: Rohm clen efficacy

    Basically if you aren’t shaking when you first add it in it’s not doing it’s thang x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 1, 2022 at 3:14 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Happy Thursday All

    Rest day today

    Spent working and packing – I wanted to make sure I’ve got most bits done so that I don’t have to stress about it closer to flying literally just need to get my bikinis from Babet on Friday and then take my food with me on Tuesday

    How exciting xx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 31, 2022 at 6:19 pm in reply to: Prepping without cardio

    I agree with everyone above – but I’m not very heavy and I don’t do cardio in a prep just because my NEAT is so high day to day and I train super intensely that cardio on top would pull away from the training that carries me through 🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 31, 2022 at 5:10 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’re all well!

    Pull Day for me today, a solo session as Katie has travelled home for a few days session was:

    UH pull down
    Lat machine row
    Upper back row
    Lat pull down
    Rear delt row
    Hip thrusts
    Bicep curl

    A great session – I feel ready for a rest day tomorrow after a couple days training.

    We have lowered steps from yesterday from 14k to 10k I haven’t done any direct cardio this prep so haven’t had to drop that – no other changes at the moment – Saturday will be the start of peak week – tueaday I fly and also land on Tuesday too x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 30, 2022 at 6:28 pm in reply to: Taking GH to Mexico.

    I agree with Hilly it’s not worth the risk – if you’re going and can buy it there do.

    I have taken everything in my big case anywhere I’ve travelled BUT I’ve not been to Mexico whilst I’ve been bodybuilding

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 30, 2022 at 6:25 pm in reply to: Non Reverse V Squat replacement for Hack Squats.

    I would definitely aim for a smith or free bar squat over the v-squat for sure

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 30, 2022 at 6:23 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’re all well

    Push day for me today – feeling nice and strong ish in the gym still – a little draggy and low around but that’s normal still very positive and smiley so that’s a bonus

    7 days today and we fly to the states – started packing everything + zip lock bagging up my supps like protein, cream of rice, health supps etc to make sure I can chill the last few days before I leave.

    I’m glad I went before I started prep to America it allowed me to travel there whilst doing BB tings and feel good with it

    Pull day tomorrow exciting times 🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 29, 2022 at 4:17 pm in reply to: Counting Calories vs Meal Plans

    I like this discussion

    I don’t think there is a debate really – Kuba could give me macros and I’d choose wisely from whole foods to match those macros for the meals as I know a bodybuilder more whole foods are going to be better for progression and keep food focus + digestion in a better place

    Some people will be given macros and choose things like sweets as a carb source or beans as a protein source as they don’t quite understand whole foods

    I think macros and educations around those properly work well for most

    Or giving a meal plan and educating on swapping like for like is good for clients

    Key being education

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 28, 2022 at 5:46 pm in reply to: Books

    I agree with Hilly – the be your own bodybuilding coach is an excellent read

    Everything on the forum and education section on here is fabulous also

    The Pre script courses are fab as is the J3U education series

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 28, 2022 at 5:45 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hamstring day – a sad day as Katie is poorly but had Gem with me today – Gem is one of kubas long standing clients who will be a force to be reckoned with next year in the bikini class and also trains like a savage 🙂

    Progressed or held on all lifts today – no silly forceful reps all just solid training 13 days away it’s literally so close I can touch it with my finger tips and literally days away from flying – literally so excited, little nervous as it’s my first show over in the states so that in itself is something different with the travel and all but excited to display the progress non the less

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 192 of 376