Meg
Forum Replies Created
-
Hamstring day – a sad day as Katie is poorly but had Gem with me today – Gem is one of kubas long standing clients who will be a force to be reckoned with next year in the bikini class and also trains like a savage 🙂
Progressed or held on all lifts today – no silly forceful reps all just solid training 13 days away it’s literally so close I can touch it with my finger tips and literally days away from flying – literally so excited, little nervous as it’s my first show over in the states so that in itself is something different with the travel and all but excited to display the progress non the less
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hello lovely lot
Rest day today – one of my lovely masters bikini ladies is competing at the 2bros today looks amazing can’t wait for her to stand on stage for the first time
Work all done this AM.
I have a higher carb day today as it was needed physically – basically looked a small child this AM. So back to base tomorrow and we’ll be good to fill properly the week after for show.
I actually feel very good, I’m super lean RN for me and I actually feel ok – rest days drag like a bitch but mostly I feel great – steps haven’t had to be pushed high or cardio and food not ridiculously low just body has responded nicely. I’ll be sure to update with photos as we go, but I am happy. And I’ll be sure to tell you if im not but for now I am.
But the work is not done
Keep up the great work Meg 🙌 Enjoying following your journey and can’t wait to see what you’re going to bring to the stage, it’s gonna be epic! 🚀❤️ [/quote]
Thank you Georgina – definitely giving my everything in the hope we’ve made some progress from last yearMeg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
I agree with Clare – where there any ababolocs added or anything too? This can sometimes contribute to some gain
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hello lovely lot
Rest day today – one of my lovely masters bikini ladies is competing at the 2bros today looks amazing can’t wait for her to stand on stage for the first time
Work all done this AM.
I have a higher carb day today as it was needed physically – basically looked a small child this AM. So back to base tomorrow and we’ll be good to fill properly the week after for show.
I actually feel very good, I’m super lean RN for me and I actually feel ok – rest days drag like a bitch but mostly I feel great – steps haven’t had to be pushed high or cardio and food not ridiculously low just body has responded nicely. I’ll be sure to update with photos as we go, but I am happy. And I’ll be sure to tell you if im not but for now I am.
But the work is not done
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Leaving that last super grind rep out now …👀🥸🫡
Trying…most of them tehe
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
I agree with Jordan you don’t know till you’ve given it some – yes genetically some people may grow easier, in a nicer way than others but things can be worked on and nothing good ever came easy so work for it
Are there some people that probably genetically would do well in a show? Maybe but who cares do it with all your heart and see where you go
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey Guys
Hope you’re all good 😊
A little flatter this AM when posing for Kuba but we don’t want to fill before we need to just going to be a tad careful with expenditure tomorrow – see how that takes us and then he will adapt daily. I literally fly in like 10 days what the hell it’s come around so quick – excited for the days away with Katie and Jade! A shame Kuba can’t come but will do the Arnold’s together a couple weeks later – I’ve not done a show that he’s not been at since we started dating so super strange 🙂
Anyway a pull day today – I’m leaving that last super grind rep out now till post show so to mechanical failure lol – I don’t like it. But who cares what I like – that can come when I retire
Some weights up some reps up – solid day – a little pump – it is what it is, SO close now WOOOOO 🚀
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey! Hope you’re well – what gave you the want to do it? What are you feeling that makes you want to?
Did you have your bloods done by someone who would check them and run a report? How in range are they? Are the low of the range?? And have you through about going to see a specialist HRT doc?
Hi, just lack of energy, sex drive etc and ablility to build muscle like i use to.
I understand i aint no spring chicken no more so bound to happen lol. Have been more interested in bodybuilding the last few years and been reading alot. Have never done my bloods before so tested testosterone with balancemy hormones. I did attach pboto of results but maybe didnt upload. Will give another go. My test was 17.20nmol/L[/quote]
I agree with Hilly here – the results don’t show for you to have low test – but doesn’t mean HRT has to be a no but would be something IMO you’d commit to for life so it’s always your own choice with thatWith the low sex drive are you tired? Are you stressed?
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Push Day
Todays session went as follows
Single arm machine lat raise x 3
Atlantis press x 2
Gym shop press x 2
Flat press x 2
Single cable lat raise x 2
Ez push down x 2Some abs and some make mobility – super strong session x
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
I don’t really agree with the guys above – I don’t think going through with the comp is a good idea mentally. If binges have happened before they will happen again you can’t keep trying to pull it off as each time you’ll knacker yourself more and more mentally. Perhaps offseason needs to better but honestly my first prep I did 600kcals daily 1 hour cardio morning 1 hour night time for all my prep – I didn’t know what a refeed was and I didn’t binge once. Mentally you have it for a comp prep or you don’t. Bodybuilding is extreme so don’t expect a prep to be easy.
There needs to be time to drop fatigue but for the most part it’s hard. Try an off-season, try a mock prep if you still can’t mentally do it – just live the bodybuilding lifestyle if you enjoy it and don’t compete as it’s not worth mentally fucking yourself to step on a stage
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
I agree with the guys just tends to curl my lower back up and hurt that than anything else – can beat a standard 45 degree presss
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey Guys
Rest day here today – was really happy with my condition this morning – I’m excited to fill my rig up and perhaps feel a little more when posing but very happy with how things are coming in.
Not long till we fly to the US trying as much to manage my recovery with sleep and limiting social interactions at the moment I’m normally go go go with things that can wait – so just work, train, sleep and work some more is on the agenda at the moment
I’m actually coaching a few more guys at the moment and I’m really enjoying it – I’ve had a great educator in Kuba around PEDs, training and through own experience that I feel confident in branching out a little – it’s nice to have a mix of males and females to support and chat with on the daily now
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
I obviously have the same approach with Kuba
I think it’s good to allow for some down time post contest this doesn’t mean eating like a pig but being mindful – you have your calories / macros you can swap out and add in I believe for the first week IF wanted keeping cals similar – to allow for your mind to feel refreshed and to push into the offseason not damaging your body comp or food relationship
I think people make it out to be harder than what it is – bodybuilding is simple less foods in prep more foods is offseason – see it as that and that only snd you’ll be onto a winner
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey Guys
Hope you’ve all had a good day – a nice little weight drop today – the look is flat but condition is really pulling through which is SO exciting to see.
Leg day today whixh went as follows:
Lying leg curl x 2
Leg press x 2
Leg extension x 1
Adductor x 2
Split squat x 1
Glute kick backs x 2A great day
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
I agree with all the above – these are the education forums I’ve signed up for and completed to help my knowledge – that alongside actual personal and client experience is second to non – you can learn all the book work but you have to see and do it application to build your confidence also
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO