Forum Replies Created

Page 194 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    August 22, 2022 at 4:37 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Rest day for me today –

    I finished my steps super early with dog walking, house jobs, clothes washing etc

    Alongside normal work – I have the level of work on levelled and balanced very nicely now so I’m really happy with that especially leading into shows

    This afternoon was super excited I was invited onto the J3U podcast today to talk around what’s contributed so much to my progression over the last 12 months this should be out in the next couple of weeks so can’t wait for that!

    Hope you all have a great evening

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 21, 2022 at 3:39 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’ve all had a lovely Sunday

    A nice one here my nail lady came to do my nails – we’ve just done a nice base so that in 2 weeks we can do then nice and quick for show – thinking a nice French nail I don’t like matching my nails or my make up to my bikini I just like it nice a simple and natural.

    Pull day – again j dropped a tiny bit of load just to hit reps – I was REALLY happy with todays session I felt good and strong and happy to see some new detail pulling through also!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 21, 2022 at 3:37 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Happy Saturday

    A client show day today so she’s over in the states still waiting on results but I think it’ll be a great one for her!

    A really solid push session – I dropped a little load on my presses to make sure I could hit rep range – still very strong and still a very productive session.

    3 weeks to go today

    Did some pics PWO I don’t take many pics not in my usual check in spot at home as I find you look a little different in different lights and it stresses me a little bit kuba wanted to see me post workout, I was really happy with the shots. I did a comparison from 3 days out last year 2021 to 3 weeks out this year

    I still definitely have 2 weeks of digging and dieting to be condition wise where kuba wants me (and where I want me) but I was happy

    It’s nice to look back and feel a little proud – anyway work isn’t done let’s get back to work now

    I’ll show you the comparisons below

    You look mega! Can’t wait to see you shine on stage✨[/quote]
    Thank you Steph ❤️

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 21, 2022 at 3:37 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Happy Saturday

    A client show day today so she’s over in the states still waiting on results but I think it’ll be a great one for her!

    A really solid push session – I dropped a little load on my presses to make sure I could hit rep range – still very strong and still a very productive session.

    3 weeks to go today

    Did some pics PWO I don’t take many pics not in my usual check in spot at home as I find you look a little different in different lights and it stresses me a little bit kuba wanted to see me post workout, I was really happy with the shots. I did a comparison from 3 days out last year 2021 to 3 weeks out this year

    I still definitely have 2 weeks of digging and dieting to be condition wise where kuba wants me (and where I want me) but I was happy

    It’s nice to look back and feel a little proud – anyway work isn’t done let’s get back to work now

    I’ll show you the comparisons below

    This is amazing megs! Your waist has literally halved, along with everything else doubling! Proportions are epic now! [/quote]
    Thank you miss Pheebs, very excited for you next weekend

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 21, 2022 at 3:35 pm in reply to: Female first primo cycle

    I agree with Jordan above – I think making sure the fundamentals are in place first is the most inportant thing.

    Training and eating ok just isn’t enough – these need to be done with the right intent to even think about assistance

    I’ve never gone above 10mg daily of primo – totally 70mg weekly

    My first cycle of anavar was 5mg daily – next was 10mg – we then moved to primo 2 years later. It is stronger, it does bring more sides from personal experience

    I also never go above 8 weeks on cycle aim to do just 2 cycles per year unless a prep happens and then usually 3 times

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 20, 2022 at 5:45 pm in reply to: RDL footposition tips

    I agree totally with the above

    I also think it’s really important to align your feet with your hips too – so full neutral line from feet to hip – it allows to generate better force + more tension in targeted area also 🙏🏼

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 20, 2022 at 5:42 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Happy Saturday

    A client show day today so she’s over in the states still waiting on results but I think it’ll be a great one for her!

    A really solid push session – I dropped a little load on my presses to make sure I could hit rep range – still very strong and still a very productive session.

    3 weeks to go today

    Did some pics PWO I don’t take many pics not in my usual check in spot at home as I find you look a little different in different lights and it stresses me a little bit kuba wanted to see me post workout, I was really happy with the shots. I did a comparison from 3 days out last year 2021 to 3 weeks out this year

    I still definitely have 2 weeks of digging and dieting to be condition wise where kuba wants me (and where I want me) but I was happy

    It’s nice to look back and feel a little proud – anyway work isn’t done let’s get back to work now

    I’ll show you the comparisons below

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 19, 2022 at 6:14 pm in reply to: Ideal rate of regain post show

    Yes I agree with kuba it’s hard to give an exact weight as everyone is very different don’t use that as a reason to be silly.

    Stick to your plan – pick wisely with off plans – you can eat more post show the night of but that’s done fine to get back to work to not affect food relationship, impact off-season body fat gain – so you can have a successful one

    Hunger will lower the first 3 weeks or so

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 19, 2022 at 6:11 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    A lovely little rest day here 🙂

    Worked, cleaned, dog walked, food prepped.

    A normal rest day – nothing too exciting at the moment as we have to look after the energy in prep

    We went to watch bulletrain also – which was amazing would recommend to anyone

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 18, 2022 at 6:30 pm in reply to: Water intake

    You really don’t need to get as intricate as tracking the water in your coffee just actual water you have daily – unless you’re around your peak week and being specifically told not to. Just focus on training well, eating right, being adherent and you’ll do just fine

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 18, 2022 at 6:28 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hamstring Day 🙂 a really good day in the gym

    A really strong session A was pretty surprised as I felt a little lower in energy another low weight of prep so a little slower feeling but nothing too drastic, I don’t mind this feeling means preps working lol. I’ve missed this feeling

    I need a double dose of dream sleep tonight haha I can feel that wired but tired feeling where you are restless in bed 😂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 17, 2022 at 6:39 pm in reply to: Client mental toughness

    I think you can see from the progress that appears or doesn’t appear- I find most of my athletes I start them on higer vol if they are still new to training and if they aren’t start with the low vol high int – I ask for training footage prior to starting this gives me a good guide to build off what’s going to be best for them

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 17, 2022 at 6:35 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Rest Day over here

    A normal morning of check ins, food prep, dog walking

    We went to the cinema to watch NOPE and it was terrible haha honest one of the worst films I’ve watched in forever – won’t be watching that again haha oh well bulletrain next time xxxx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 16, 2022 at 6:52 pm in reply to: Did I Blow My Prep?

    I agree with Kuba – I don’t think even talking about the way you look is something that needs questionning right now – mentally prep will only get tougher from here so from a mental perspective you need to call it a day – get back to being able to be adherent in a surplus and trialling a mock prep at one point in the future to see if it’s possible to do a prep for you mentally

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 16, 2022 at 6:48 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Hope you’ve all had a good day

    A normal day of work – then to the gym for pull.

    Which was :

    Gym shop single pull down x 2

    Upper back prime pin row x 2

    Upper back pull down x 2

    Gym shop row x 2

    Read flys x 2

    Ez curl x 2

    A good session – strength still there and added a couple reps on top of last session so happy days 🙂

    Rest day tomorrow and we’re off to the cinema to watch Nope looking forward to it

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 194 of 376