Forum Replies Created

Page 196 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    August 8, 2022 at 6:23 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Hamstring day it felt SO good to be back in at full volume, honestly mentally it just felt SO good

    A really strong progressive session – my assistance was added in on Saturday at 10mg primo, that plus a little extra rest/food helped for today for sure. It’s been a seemless prep so far. I can’t wait to stand on stage again. I feel more confident in my look, my stage presence than ever before

    This year for me is about displaying a all round good figure physique and I will do just that.

    Some sucky days upcoming but I like them, everything is in now from the front and back we just push to get that in IN and we’re good to go. First stop America in 5 weeks and then the UK Arnold’s in 7 let’s go 🚀

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 7, 2022 at 6:53 pm in reply to: Lifestyle goal and help

    Hey!

    So if you’ve been dieting for some time definitely do a shoot to have some pics to look back on.

    If you have no want to build muscle and maintain a good look year round dropping to a test only like HRT would probably be the most “health” conscious choice.

    Obviously the liptoics need to come down I would taler them over the course of a couple of weeks before you fully come away as you build up food slowly

    Mentally you may want more food post the diet but you have to stay resilient you’ve done the hunger thing for so long allowing yourself to feel hungry and be ok as it will subside!

    I would come up for some time make sure all health markers are on track with some bloods and then if you need to do any body re comp you can to then maintain a year round physique

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 7, 2022 at 6:47 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Rest day here spent working with some clients in person check ins.

    Had some time this afternoon to spend time with kuba which was lovely!

    Bloods were done this afternoon see where they are sat I know they probably won’t be as good as at the start of prep but always good to know x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 6, 2022 at 6:44 pm in reply to: Weak area training

    Have you ever tried a PPL rather than bro split? Obviously it’s always down to what you edge towards for preference that would always lead to your final decision but I’ve found better progression physically and in the gym for strength since doing that – you can have a push session one that’s chest dominant and one that’s delt dominant so you can hit those body parts twice in the week? I’ve found it better suited from a recovery perspective as well? Can always add an extra day of arms if they need to come up also x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 6, 2022 at 6:36 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Last day of devolume and extra food today – a great session

    Katie came to join even though she was resting – this way we will be back in line ok Monday for hamstrings – can’t wait I really love training with Katie and seeing and talking with her!

    5 weeks out today how exciting xxx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 5, 2022 at 6:41 pm in reply to: Blood for test level

    Hey! Hope you’re well – what gave you the want to do it? What are you feeling that makes you want to?

    Did you have your bloods done by someone who would check them and run a report? How in range are they? Are the low of the range?? And have you through about going to see a specialist HRT doc?

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 5, 2022 at 6:39 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’ve all had a good day

    Today was work day and TBJP shoot day

    Got to train in CoJos which was super fun – I felt really strong in my session last session on devolume tomorrow honestly I can’t wait I feel good and ready to push on now and don’t want to be in lower vol but one last session to get through 🙏🏼

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 4, 2022 at 6:16 pm in reply to: Gaining Size

    Hey – there are no pics attached here? If you could add some on that would be amazing and they we will be able to help with your plan of attack

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 4, 2022 at 6:12 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hope you’ve all had a great day

    Rest day here for me today – great chilled morning of work and going to the dentist.

    Before back for more work and some lecture watching

    Me and Kuba went to watch top gun this afternoon would recommend to anyone I’ve never seen the first (I need to I know) but a great film – I even shed a tear. I didn’t think I was capable of emotions right now but there we go

    Tomorrow we’re going to train at CoJos I am SO excited, all the same equipment so no change in session and will just be a super super day ❤️

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 4, 2022 at 11:33 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Sick look here Meg! One of my favourite physiques hands down

    Thank you Johan

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 3, 2022 at 6:27 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Wow this look is incredible Meg🤯🤯amazing!!🤌🏼

    Thank you so much – well done for this season you looked incredible also xxx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 3, 2022 at 5:04 pm in reply to: Cluster sets in prep.

    I do in my offseason – if a little extra volume is required and can be recovered from I don’t see the problem here.

    But not in a prep you want to stay as strong as you can for as long as you can and doing things like this pull away from that especially when you don’t have the food / recovery capabilities to warrant doing them

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 3, 2022 at 4:35 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Today was the first day back in the gym with lower volume – 7 sets total – not pushing that last grinder rep but still to mechanical failure. For me taking more rest days works mentally for me on a delaod week rather than less work in the gym style sessions, as they are just annoying. When I’m in there. I’m in there. It’s why the whole reps in reserve style training is something I couldn’t do as I like it to hurt 😂 there is not a one way fits all for anything but this is the way I like it and Kuba too.

    I had a nice little pump in the gym tried the new cybex leg pivot press we have and I will use this for my leg days from here as it was wonderful, no having to stand on my tippy toes to get it un-hooked

    My new stage shoes were delivered today they are so shiny – I actually got them from a website called alternative footwear if any of you ladies are in the UK and don’t want to pay silly prices for shoes get on there – the service was also incredible ❤️

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 3, 2022 at 4:30 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Wowza

    ❤️

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 3, 2022 at 11:10 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Rest Day for me today – 2nd of the deload – I was really run down / ran into the ground so this is needed to ensure my look in 6 weeks isn’t witherd as I’m getting quite lean.

    I thought I’d share todays look as I haven’t shared my physique for some time on here 🙂 Kuba is really happy with where I am.

    This weekend on Saturday my assistance cycle will be re added at 10mg daily of primobolan

    My supps away from that haven’t changed since around week 4 of prep so – 2iu fasted gh, 100mcg t4, 25mcg t3, 80mcg clen, 40mg telmarsatan, 500mg metaformin

    Look is below

    Absolutely ridiculous 🤍[/quote]
    ❤️❤️

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 196 of 376