Forum Replies Created

Page 197 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    August 3, 2022 at 11:10 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Rest Day for me today – 2nd of the deload – I was really run down / ran into the ground so this is needed to ensure my look in 6 weeks isn’t witherd as I’m getting quite lean.

    I thought I’d share todays look as I haven’t shared my physique for some time on here 🙂 Kuba is really happy with where I am.

    This weekend on Saturday my assistance cycle will be re added at 10mg daily of primobolan

    My supps away from that haven’t changed since around week 4 of prep so – 2iu fasted gh, 100mcg t4, 25mcg t3, 80mcg clen, 40mg telmarsatan, 500mg metaformin

    Look is below

    Absolutely ridiculous 🤍[/quote]
    ❤️❤️

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 2, 2022 at 6:29 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Rest Day for me today – 2nd of the deload – I was really run down / ran into the ground so this is needed to ensure my look in 6 weeks isn’t witherd as I’m getting quite lean.

    I thought I’d share todays look as I haven’t shared my physique for some time on here 🙂 Kuba is really happy with where I am.

    This weekend on Saturday my assistance cycle will be re added at 10mg daily of primobolan

    My supps away from that haven’t changed since around week 4 of prep so – 2iu fasted gh, 100mcg t4, 25mcg t3, 80mcg clen, 40mg telmarsatan, 500mg metaformin

    Look is below

    Wowee megs the look is phenomenal![/quote]
    ❤️

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 2, 2022 at 6:28 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    The quality of this look is absolutely fucking insane. This look is now starting to show that it can be a top Olympian when the improvements come again , 2 years and I think you can place top 6 at the O , based on these pics

    Thank you so much Jordan – won’t stop giving it my all 🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 2, 2022 at 5:57 pm in reply to: Cybex Squat press

    Yes as Jordan states above – there is a very strong misconception that you can work the hammie when on a leg press

    We have the squat press at our gym all I really get is quad if feet are sat low and I sit them shoudler width getting a solid bit of adductor too

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 2, 2022 at 5:41 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Rest Day for me today – 2nd of the deload – I was really run down / ran into the ground so this is needed to ensure my look in 6 weeks isn’t witherd as I’m getting quite lean.

    I thought I’d share todays look as I haven’t shared my physique for some time on here 🙂 Kuba is really happy with where I am.

    This weekend on Saturday my assistance cycle will be re added at 10mg daily of primobolan

    My supps away from that haven’t changed since around week 4 of prep so – 2iu fasted gh, 100mcg t4, 25mcg t3, 80mcg clen, 40mg telmarsatan, 500mg metaformin

    Look is below

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 1, 2022 at 7:19 pm in reply to: Lifting grips

    I have used grips before I really like them a lot less fancying around BUT sometimes feel a little unstable when going heavy but that’s just me personally

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    August 1, 2022 at 7:17 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Rest day for me today – a well needed one

    This week will be my delaod week as it’s been near on 6 weeks and we have seen the signs that have been needing one

    Had some time to catch up on some tasks I always push to the side today with being at home so a positive I’m excited to be back in the gym fully really soon

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 31, 2022 at 7:05 pm in reply to: Corinne… Unclassified but Unabated

    just an update from me!

    still working away and very much finding my groove with everything

    started to look at comp calendars for BJJ….end of summer i think will be the first one – we will see

    training is perfect – getting stronger again which is great

    feel like as ive been natural for a very long time now, my baseline strength is here and now on the up again

    im recovering well from everything too which is a bit surprising but very cool!

    diet is the typical set up

    rest day – 200p, 50f, 270c

    training day -200, 55f, 420c

    1 private class – 220p, 50f, 320c

    1 class – 200p, 50f, 305c

    ill keep updating, but feel free to ask specifics if you want to know anything more 🙂

    Can’t wait to follow along 🥰

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 31, 2022 at 6:47 pm in reply to: Tanning

    I like the nasals they don’t leave me feeling as sick as the injections but both work super well – I like to do the nasals once in each nostril daily + then a sunbed 2 or 3 times per week

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 31, 2022 at 6:04 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hope you’ve all had a wonderful weekend

    Today was pull day and was a seriously good session session – felt a little flaggy towards the end but a good session and a strong session with some big progressions on todays main lifts so happy with that

    I move into a devolume / deload week this week thus then gives us another 5 weeks of normal training before we back off for peak week so good timing to call one – my look is flat for me but we do what’s needed to bring the best yet

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 30, 2022 at 7:06 pm in reply to: Not getting sore on a PPL split.

    Honestly your body will probably just be thankful not to be in the gym every day you actually focus on getting strong now also – performance in the gym will build muscle and keep it during a diet too.

    Give it some time on the new set up to allow your body and progression to be thankful

    I don’t ever get ridiculous DOMs only when I’m super fatigued so probably is a good thing right now given you’ve dropped all the un-needed volume

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 30, 2022 at 7:02 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’ve all had a good day

    Today was the British finals and had 4 clients competing and Kuba had 2 plus beautiful Jade in the Pros

    Was a super super day all our clients were first timers this year at this show and all placed so a good day now to grow and come back even more incredible

    Tomorrow will be pull day can’t wait for it

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 29, 2022 at 6:26 pm in reply to: Adductors

    Yes like Jordan says I’ve never done anything than an actual machine or a cable variation if the gym I’ve been at hasn’t had one – a wide leg press and squat stance to fire your adductors also

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 29, 2022 at 6:23 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’re well.

    Push Day today – went super well, good progressions some numbers I didn’t even hit in my offseason which is really exciting.

    A little flatter today but that’s okay as we need that to get to the next stage of condition now

    British Finals for our clients tomorrow – will be a good day

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 28, 2022 at 7:06 pm in reply to: TRT training

    Like Kuba says you will see a change in your recovery capabilities.

    I wouldn’t personally do that (the intensifiers, forced reps, aided reps) id focus on doing your actual sets and continuing to get strong with them. They are a little more specific and will keep you from battering yourself too much that you’d have to rest too frequent. Training smart!

    Yeah I thought as much, learned that at least form watching you two on YT.

    Thanks Meg [/quote]
    So glad you like the channel! Thank you for watching

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 197 of 376