Forum Replies Created

Page 200 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    July 14, 2022 at 6:52 pm in reply to: Binge can you gain fat from one day?

    I agree with Jordan – I probably wouldn’t go back into a deficit from a mental perspective or it’ll continue to happen

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 14, 2022 at 6:51 pm in reply to: Vegetarian diet

    As Clare states above these are good choices – if you don’t eat eggs etc and no fish you’ll be needing meat alternatives – I find things like tofu awful for digestion and the best place for meat free protein is “the meat free company” some have been close to normal chicken macros this is what I use with all client s

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 14, 2022 at 6:46 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Push Day – first day I chose to take a little regression on my press took it down my 5kg total just to make sure it felt good as the warm ups felt a little heavy but managed to go above rep range so will go up again next time

    Was super happy with performance today

    Session went as follows
    Prime lateral – single arm
    Atlantis press
    Strive press
    Flat press
    Single cable lateral
    Neutral push down

    Pull day tomorrow and it was nice to have Katie back wooo x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 14, 2022 at 6:43 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Thanks for the log Meg. Interesting read. Impressed by your progress lately.

    Thank you Tor

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 12, 2022 at 7:26 pm in reply to: Headache after heavy lifts

    I agree with Kuba I always find post a heavy compound on the hotter days it’s harder to feel super after a little salt in your water pre and intra is what I do

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 12, 2022 at 7:25 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    LEG DAY

    session was as follows

    Leg ext
    Ham curl
    Smith squat
    Banded leg press
    Adductor
    Split squat
    Glute kick backs

    Katie is poorly so me and Loz trained today was a super session 🙂 rest day tomorrow and a salt bath required haha

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 12, 2022 at 4:31 am in reply to: Can I inject BPC in my finger?

    It would be super painful IMO – I think with how quick my fingers healed when I broke them I don’t honestly think it’s worth it unless you don’t mind the pain

    Do you think it is okay to continue to train with as long as I just hold onto bars with my other fingers? (Keeping my pinky extended) Thanks for the input![/quote]
    Personally I adapted things so I still could changing things for movements that hurt less

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 11, 2022 at 7:28 pm in reply to: Can I inject BPC in my finger?

    It would be super painful IMO – I think with how quick my fingers healed when I broke them I don’t honestly think it’s worth it unless you don’t mind the pain

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 11, 2022 at 6:20 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Rest day here for me and Kub

    We spent the day working and studying and also took a little trip to Phoebe to do some posing and have a little coffee in the sun with her, Nath and Arnie

    Leg day tomorrow cybex smith is a GO x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 10, 2022 at 5:58 pm in reply to: Looking into the ground.

    I agree with Adam

    I don’t find it comfortable to look up. I like to keep my chin tucked to keep my spine neutral when doing both if I look up it throws my allignment out massively

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 10, 2022 at 9:18 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Morning Guys.

    Main check in day for myself today and sent over to Kuba

    No changes today – the food drop we had last week has kept things moving well alongside current NEAT steps doing the job too.

    11 weeks out today to the Arnold’s – Kubas timeline set out for me has a diet break w/c august 5th we will have taken lots of steps forwards with condition then so should be in a prime position to do it – obviously things may change – we may not need to do one, we may need to do it earlier the body can be a wondrous thing sometimes so we will always see as we keep checking in.

    Still only on 2 check ins per week this may increase if needed. But all in all no stress and just enjoying every day 🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 9, 2022 at 6:52 pm in reply to: Food wheitg

    I agree with Nathan here – if you aren’t competing I don’t think it’s needed to be as nitty gritty as weighing raw

    But how can you expect the “nutrients” or values to remain the same when you weigh it cooked unless you cook in a laboratory where EVERY variable is the same?

    Raw is obviously the most accurate

    BUT if you don’t mind the 1% here or there being different do it cooked weight, if you aren’t competing I don’t think it’s a necessity to raw weigh things.

    It works for so many people with the different approaches so do what feels best for you mentally.

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 9, 2022 at 6:02 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Happy Saturday

    Not a normal start to a Saturday as I had a photo shoot this morning lol not very me but I’ve done it so once maybe never again 😂😆

    Then to the gym to train push – I took the weight down a little on my prime press to form check my elbows kuba had a stern word last session so I adjusted it for this session went well over rep range so will take it up next time if it feels I can – then a real solid increase on my high inc press was VERY happy with it

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 8, 2022 at 6:10 pm in reply to: Shit 2 weeks. How do you cope

    What you have to remember is that tough times do happen and sometimes things out of your control happen too to cause a little more stress or a little less time for your usual routine.

    I think post your brothers wedding you’ll have a little less stress and a little more time, your little girl will get better and hoping she is already and stress at home I always say communication is the key here talk it through to try and solve the problem whatever the outcome may be of that it needs to be sorted!

    Draw a line in the sand – get back into training with a little less volume with having some time off you don’t want to go fully in straight away or you’ll just feel horrendous after a couple days you’ll be settling back in and ready to hit full vol

    Steps and cardio choose to ignore what’s happened and choose to get up and get after it

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    July 8, 2022 at 6:06 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Happy Friday.

    Hope you’ve all had a great day.

    Rest day here – a morning of work and seeing some clients before heading to see my grandparents which was super super nice to just spend time with them this afternoon

    My mum and dad bought me and kuba a cool coffee machine for Christmas so we went to find some beans this afternoon if anyone has any good recommendations for some nice places to buy good coffee beans please feel free to drop me a message

    Push tomorrow looking forward to it

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 200 of 376