Forum Replies Created

Page 203 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    June 23, 2022 at 5:56 pm in reply to: RDL form help

    Hey – it just says this video is unavailable- do you want to send it on Instagram?

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 23, 2022 at 5:51 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Rest day here today – it felt super nice to go back to the gym yesterday – really looking forwards to push tomorrow with Katie.

    I haven’t given too much of a prep update recently – I’m really happy with how things are going currently. Lots of fat lost, plenty more to go. I don’t feel too hungry, I don’t feel preppy, I haven’t got much stress, I just feel like everything is in a great place.

    Still in the deload week that Kuba put in place on Sunday – with the extra food which will be out from Monday but BW is still moving really well and so is body comp so happy days

    If anything changes I will be sure to update you but right now just plodding along – I will add some pics below

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 22, 2022 at 5:11 pm in reply to: Mental health while on cycle, Proviron, and more.

    I agree with the guys if you’ve had mental health issues – obviously when on cycle you re changing your hormone levels we know this has an affect on mood – when on cycle I know I am slightly emotionally different to when off – if it’s affecting you massively lowering the dose would be the wise choice

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 22, 2022 at 5:01 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Leg Day

    And ooo it felt good to be back – I felt really really strong today, me and Katie actually trained a little earlier as I was having my hair done (pic attached) in the afternoon.

    Very strong day – a nice sunny day too

    This evening it’s back to work, dog cuddles and bed 🛌

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 21, 2022 at 5:35 pm in reply to: Cutting phase

    I’d aim to make sure you’re start point for prep is ideal – if it’s a tidy phase in offseason obviously won’t be super ideal as that’s the need for the cut

    In both cases I’d make a good drop from your cals to get things shifting quick.

    In a prep it’s better to be ready a little early and utilising refeeds etc as you go than causing the stress of chasing the look closer to show. In an offseason you want to get in an out of a cut as quick as possible to not acquire too much diet fatigue so get in get out and you’re done

    If you’re having to sort out some serious body comp issues it may be a little slower and longer to get where you need to be

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 21, 2022 at 5:29 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Last rest day today

    A productive one – working, helping a client pose and afternoon out with kuba working in the Botanical Gardens in Sheffield

    Back in for legs tomorrow at devolume will be fun – bought a little strap for for squat bar so hopefully my elbows will feel great x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 20, 2022 at 5:39 pm in reply to: Whats best subq or IM for L carnitine

    It’s doesn’t really make a difference – it’s not the most comfortable either way but isn’t any less/more effective either way you administer

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 20, 2022 at 5:38 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Happy Monday All

    Today started off with some rounds of posing I had a little more time this morning as we aren’t training so had some extra posing time.

    Work all done and went with Kuba to order a sofa and see his nephew for his birthday 🎉

    This afternoon finished off this weeks nutrition course and some paperwork too.

    A productive extra rest day – feeling a little fresher today whixh is lovely!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • You have an awesome physique very much on track for the time left just don’t take the eye off the goal post and keep on pushing listen to your coach or the people you trust around you!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 19, 2022 at 6:23 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Rest Day for me today.

    A nice morning of posing at the gym with @phoebegoodwin I’m very certain of my I walk now just a case of keeping practising it each day to make sure it’s super sharp!

    Then an afternoon of working, spending time with Kuba and seeing my parents.

    A nice day and very ready for hams tomorrow we will head up again to Manchester so will be a fun day!

    What a lovely posing session it was 😄😄❤️❤️❤️[/quote]
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 19, 2022 at 6:23 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Happy Sunday

    Rest day for me – will be running a few days rest from here in line with my recovery – then we will be back into hard pushing, Kuba was happy with check in – I was just excited to be really really lean now haha!

    A nice day for Father’s Day with the family ❤️ excited for tomorrow going to finish work and go look for a new sofa

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 19, 2022 at 12:02 pm in reply to: Leg press soles of feet burning

    I used to get this – I used to sit my feet a tad too low for what my ankle mobility allowed. I also never had any issues with my heels staying on, probably from being so conscious of not letting it happen but used to cause a burning all along the sole of my foot near my arch I found taking my feet a tad higher (still allowing correct knee path and depth) but allowed for less burn on the soles of my feet or as Adam says some days when they are being a little overly sensitive I leave my squat shoes on

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 19, 2022 at 11:57 am in reply to: arm frequency

    Hey – if arms are an area that you need
    To bring up obviously a little more volume around them would be ideal – doing triceps on your push day and biceps the pull is great.

    Why don’t you also end your leg sessions with an exercise for both too. This way it won’t affect your session and you’ll definitely have enough in you to do your arms.

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 18, 2022 at 6:50 pm in reply to: How to train in an aggressive fat loss phase

    I’ve never changed the way I train when in an aggressive fat loss phase – as with any time you’re training you have to listen to your recovery with devolumes, deloads if needed – I wouldn’t ever change the way I train – I think the only time things ever really change is the last week of your show prep x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 18, 2022 at 6:47 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’ve all had a good day

    Pull day for me today – was a great session really really positive 2 days with progression.

    Tomorrow is check in day so will let you know if any changes at all.

    Have a super busy week ahead with client getting ready for shows can’t wait for it xx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 203 of 376