Forum Replies Created

Page 205 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    June 10, 2022 at 7:01 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Rest day for us today – bloods done and some bits sorted for the team meet tomorrow!

    It’ll be a good day a little nervous chatting in front of like 130 people but will be super informative for clients with the bits kuba and myself have planned

    Hope you’ve all had a great friday

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 10, 2022 at 6:59 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’ve all had a great day

    Leg day here today.

    Session was a good one – my elbows are struggling with my squat today I’m not sure if it’s the way I’m squatting or if they are playing up squats were strong 160 for 8 BUT I’ve bought myself a safety attachment for the smith because I don’t want to take them out as I feel this is the BEST my legs have ever looked from all angles so adapting so I can keep ok doing them. I want my legs to look ridiculous in 15 weeks time so fucking just getting it done.

    Rest day tomorrow – had a bath with Kwan Loong – I advise against anyone doing it the pain/sting it caused my bits is something I’d never wish upon anyone hahahaha

    😂🤍[/quote]
    ❤️

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 9, 2022 at 7:40 pm in reply to: Mini cut – First Time

    Hey Ryan

    With it being your first one massive good look.

    I don’t think going for an end calorie goal or cardio goal is what’s needed.

    Start by dropping a good chunk away from your carbs and fats as you don’t want to be in a mini diet forever I’d aim to drop a good 100-150g carbs initially and taking fats down to about 80.

    Don’t introduce cardio straight away but increase your daily output with steps.

    See how your first week goes and go from there.

    I wouldn’t change your training as you’re resting often enough with 3 rest days to make sure your recovery stays in a great place

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 9, 2022 at 7:23 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’ve all had a great day

    Leg day here today.

    Session was a good one – my elbows are struggling with my squat today I’m not sure if it’s the way I’m squatting or if they are playing up squats were strong 160 for 8 BUT I’ve bought myself a safety attachment for the smith because I don’t want to take them out as I feel this is the BEST my legs have ever looked from all angles so adapting so I can keep ok doing them. I want my legs to look ridiculous in 15 weeks time so fucking just getting it done.

    Rest day tomorrow – had a bath with Kwan Loong – I advise against anyone doing it the pain/sting it caused my bits is something I’d never wish upon anyone hahahaha

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 8, 2022 at 7:02 pm in reply to: Yohimbine

    I love yohimbine gives me a nice little boost in the am.

    As Kuba says be careful with dosing I don’t think I’ve ever gone higher than 15mg ever. Some maybe more but I definitely don’t see the need to ramp up high

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 8, 2022 at 6:58 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Check In day

    My weights stalled the last couple days probably due to my monthly cycle being here – Kuba decided he wants to push a little harder anyway so we can be right on schedule for being ready ahead of time.

    Dietary changes are below :

    All weights are raw uncooked

    M1 –
    100g salmon
    100g veggies

    M2
    100g steak
    50g pasta
    100g’pineapple
    100g greens

    M3 pre
    100g steak
    100g rice
    100g pineapple

    Intra
    20g eaa
    30g cyclic dextrose
    200ml coconut water

    M4 post
    120g cor 60g whey iso 150g berries

    M5
    100g chicken
    50 g rice
    100g spinach
    75g peppers 25g mushrooms

    M6 shake and blend
    30g whey
    75g cor
    20 g nut butter
    100g berries

    Rest day

    M1
    100g steak
    100g spinach
    75g peppers
    75g mushrooms

    M2
    100g chicken
    100g veggies
    75g peppers 75 g mushrooms

    M3
    30 g iso
    75g oat mix
    20g dark choc
    150 berries

    M4
    120g prawn 50g rice
    100g green beans
    50g mushroom 50g peppers

    M5
    100g salmon 50g rice
    100g peppers 50 mushrooms

    M6 shake and blend
    30g iso
    20 g almond butter
    75g cor 100g berries

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 7, 2022 at 6:11 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’re all well.

    Pull day here today with Katie. A really solid session with some real good progress – everything felt very good aswell and looking back at footage was super happy with performance.

    Weight is moving really well down nearly 4kg now since the start of the diet phase definitely a flatter look at the moment but expected until we get lean enough to have that real pop.

    Mid week check in tomorrow let’s see how that goes

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 6, 2022 at 5:54 pm in reply to: Pulling the slack out the bar

    It’s not something personally I’ve ever done – I’m not the strongest puller of the team but they have progressed well over the past couple of years.

    Whatever feels best for you and gets you going is the go to for you.

    I like to step up to the bar – visualise my first rep, deep breath then get the fuck after it

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 6, 2022 at 5:51 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you all have had a lovely weekend –

    Was a rest day Sunday and push day today.

    Awesome numbers were hit today in the gym – the prime shoulder press is in a hit a PB of 2 plates + a 5kg a side for a solid 10 reps.

    Check in went super well this weekend no changes to anything as body weight is dropping nicely and the look is coming together a little more now!

    Pics below for you 🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 3, 2022 at 7:35 pm in reply to: Scapula retracted on dumbbell bench press

    It’s a case of more practice to get in position, you shouldn’t actually actively retract your shoulder blades in a press too much. Scapula has to work in order to be able to press properly

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 3, 2022 at 6:33 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Hope you’ve all had a nice bank holiday Friday 🙂

    A normal day of work today – a nice morning getting our goodie bags ready for the team meet day where we have some amazing JP goodies in too big thank you to @Corinne and @Jordan_peters

    We have hamstrings tomorrow and off to Manchester to train at FLF with the gang and @youngoscar really look forward to it!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 2, 2022 at 7:26 pm in reply to: Shaving

    I agree with Marc trial the Veet on your body and if it’s not leaving with any irritation get on that!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 2, 2022 at 7:24 pm in reply to: Google sheets

    The lady who did ours Lucia Hughes’s is phenomenal

    Will build it to your own individual wants – it’s not worth the stress to try figure out how to do it yourself – better off getting her on it for sure

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 2, 2022 at 7:23 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Happy Thursday

    A busy morning with some clients coming to see me at the gym before doing a pull session.

    Pull went incredibly well, some good numbers hit and was really happy with performance in the gym today.

    Had some super news that I’ve been invited to do the Arnold’s – how exciting! Truly honoured

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 1, 2022 at 5:42 pm in reply to: Can’t connect mid back (density)

    I agree with Keira here – you can’t solely go for sensation here

    You can find machines or free weight set ups that are comfortable to do for you and also that look great when you watch back on footage.

    Some critique from people on here would be super useful if you show some pics or link to a vid we can watch to help you

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 205 of 376