Forum Replies Created

Page 206 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    June 1, 2022 at 5:42 pm in reply to: Can’t connect mid back (density)

    I agree with Keira here – you can’t solely go for sensation here

    You can find machines or free weight set ups that are comfortable to do for you and also that look great when you watch back on footage.

    Some critique from people on here would be super useful if you show some pics or link to a vid we can watch to help you

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    June 1, 2022 at 5:40 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’re all good

    Checked in today a little happier with my shots after some good sleep post travel – Kuba hasn’t made any adjustments so set up is still as is right now.

    Push session went well – I actually re set all my lifts but my presses felt good so loaded fhem up with some serious PBs kuba said they were a little rushed so will tidy them up next rotation.

    Pull tomorrow excited for it x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 31, 2022 at 7:29 pm in reply to: body weight stagnate after show

    Post show I like to give a nice little bump from both carbs and fats to get your health back in a good place – then as Keira states above slowly increasing cals slowly based upon the body response and look.

    I’d also add in an off plan if wanted – usually I’d take out 2 meals and replace for my off plan just for damage limitation

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 31, 2022 at 7:24 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Rest day for me today

    A nice productive day work done in the morning and then some posing practise and to see my grandparents this afternoon.

    I’ve decided to on 1 rest day per week go to my old dancing studio and practise my posing as the studio at the gym doesn’t have that same feel as on stage my worst part of my presentation on stage Is my waking and transitions so trying to put lots of effort into this right now

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 30, 2022 at 6:42 pm in reply to: Prepping Chicken Breast

    I love to use my ninja air fryer for chicken or just a grill/bbq in the summer

    I like to use a low sugar/fat liquid seasoning like maggi, teriyaki, soy or choula

    Then I used some dry seasonings – garlic, garlic pepper, smoked paprika, fajita etc

    And cook – don’t over cook that’s when it becomes dry

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 30, 2022 at 6:26 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Leg Day here today.

    Due to being in a deficit I’ve swapped my safety bar for cybex smith squats as I struggle with stability anyway with my funny knees so just to be in a tad more stable environment but still to get to work – start with 3.5 plates for 10 solid reps.

    Felt a little more firey in the gym today after adjusting back to normal post travel so ready to get back after it ??

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 29, 2022 at 7:04 pm in reply to: Flat on cycle. No pump

    I agree with max here for the most part of pulling down I have the visual of being flat and feeling flat.

    The next time you have a little feed is probably when you’ll have that real feel of fullness again.

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 29, 2022 at 6:59 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’re good

    Rest day for us today – filmed a little day in the life with Kuba

    Lots of work done, had a couple clients compete over this weekend both placing first in their shows super proud of them!

    A little change from my check in today too with clen being taken from 40mcg to 80mcg. Which should push me on a little

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 28, 2022 at 7:54 pm in reply to: Struggle work long diet periods

    For sure the latter end of a long diet phase to get inside out you will feel as you’ve explained

    You can make this a little easier if you aren’t looking compete it’s what we do with our lifestyle clients

    Shorter diet phases, better approach to offseason food choices / off plans smarter and repeat this process.

    Or just suck it up use more volumus foods, water, diet drinks etc to help

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 28, 2022 at 7:48 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Happy Saturday

    Hope you’ve all had a good day

    Flat as a pancake today big drop a little fatigue = super flatness I could sit and cry about it or crack on with what’s needed to bring the look back around

    Diet phases probably aren’t the most fun visually initially but the end is what’s most important!!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 27, 2022 at 6:34 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Hope you’ve had a great day

    Push day for me – not my finest session but still progresses within it.

    Think from the flight and the big weight drop this week.

    Will see how I’m looking tomorrow AM when I check in for Kuba based on what to do – maybe just need another good nights sleep to pull me back around!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 27, 2022 at 6:30 pm in reply to: Bottled water vs tap water?

    I agree with Clare just for the sake of what is in our tap water in the UK I’d use a filter jug if you are going to use tap.

    I just hate the metal taste of tap water so always use bottled

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 26, 2022 at 5:52 pm in reply to: Notable quad imbalance

    I agree with Louis here – I always start with my least strong side for my unilateral work so that I go in fresh for the weaker side rather than pre fatigued

    Lots of unilateral things will definitely aid in getting the imbalances back looking all symmetrical

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 26, 2022 at 5:50 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Back home – feels nice to be back home after the long plans journey.

    Journey was super easy and chilled so I can’t complain at all

    Made sure I haven’t slept today so that I should be feeling great in the morning

    Push day tomorrow – can’t wait for it

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 25, 2022 at 6:00 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Rest Day and travel day.

    I’ll also take an extra rest day tomorrow to make sure I’m ready to get back to it – perhaps with a session or 2 at lower volume just depends how I wake Friday morning

    I’ve adjusted meal times today to fit back in line with the UK so should be able to mould back into the UK times all good

    🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 206 of 376