Meg
Forum Replies Created
-
A little bit of an adjustment with diet off the back of my check in – some lower foods just to help settle my stomach a little due to digestion not being super firey at the moment.
See below
All weights are raw uncooked
M1 –
100g salmon
100g veggiesM2
100g steak
75gg pasta
100g’pineapple
100g greensM3 pre
100g steak
100g rice
100g pineappleIntra
20g eaa
30g cyclic dextrose
200ml coconut water
200 ml pomegranateM4 post
120g cor 60g whey iso 150g berriesM5
100g steak or salmon
75 g rice
100g spinach
75g peppers 25g mushroomsM6 shake and blend
30g whey
75g cor
20 g nut butter
100g berriesRest day
M1
100g steak
100g spinach
75g peppers
75g mushroomsM2
100g chicken
100g veggies
75g peppers 75 g mushroomsM3
30 g iso
100g oat mix
20g dark choc
150 berriesM4
120g prawn 75g rice
100g green beans
50g avocado
50g mushroom 50g peppersM5
100g salmon 50g rice
100g peppers 50 mushroomsM6 shake and blend
30g iso
20 g almond butter
75g cor 100g berriesMeg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
I agree totally with Oscar – the simple swap will have you recovering between sessions really well!
You may need to run a little devolume to get your body back into a great place before starting full vol with the new exercise selection to make sure lower back is ok before pushing on
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
I would jump back onto your diet – you’ll be back to where you were before your holiday really quickly – it’s not a mass amount of gain so don’t be overly worried of it.
Getting back to it will bring it down quick so you can get into a growing phase soon
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Honestly the best carb I used when foods get high and I’m struggling a little with the usual potatoes, rice etc is some gluten free gnocchi – great macros and lovely taste and less heavy
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey Guys
Happy Tuesday.
Leg day out here in Houston – was my last session as I fly out afternoon time here tomorrow.
I’ve super enjoyed my time. Leg day was a success I have smith squatted for a while but it was a great one! 3.5 plates for 11 so I’ll take that one.
Rest of the session was super progressive so big wins all round!
Off out for the evening with all the guys from the gym. Had the best time thanks to @rheagayle ❤️
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey Guys
Hope you’re well.
A great day in the gym today and such a cool vibe everyone pushing everyone along – lots of non bodybuilding chat just being normal people too, just cool to be a part of it
165 for 8 which is a 1 rep PB woooooo
And some nice pulls and rows too. Loved it, awesome awesome!
Rest day tomorrow and going to explore a lake with @rheagayle
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
I agree with Clare here – we don’t want to see you gain too much body fat too quickly but there is no need to waste time in a maintenance phase here.
I find maintenance pauses great like Claire says at the end of a push or pre a prep to ensure body composition holds well before heading into a prep especially if a pre prep diet has been done
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
The only time I get a super sore back that lasts a while and effects my other sessions is when my back rounds either at the top of bottom.
There may be a tiny degree of rounding when you’re lifting heavy but you want to aim to keep it neutral to hit where you need to hit not looking like you’re about to poop out your spine
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey Guys
Hope you’re all ok.
Early here in Texas and it’s a rest day
We’re going to do a lot of relaxing and a little bit of shopping – the Jordan’s out here aren’t the same price as a house ? so we’re going to go and find some cute ones, will get some for Kuba too, I never used to be a Jordan’s person but in my old age I do haha.
I can’t explain how HOT it is over here haha. Big old sweaty mess!
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Push Day with @rheagayle was super awesome – hopped into her session but nothing too different to my norm
I actually felt super strong in the gym today, super nice to feel that way – I’ve been able to settle into time, sleep, routine really easily when being here pretty much just doing what k do when I’m at home except it’s super hot haha so it’s nice!
Rest day tomorrow will be doing a 1 on 1 off whislt here just to make sure recovery stays in a great place!
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
So the max I’ve ever ran through on a prep personally is 10mg of one compound (anavar, primo, npp – ones I have used previously) daily, most amount of time on has been 12 weeks due to a few shows back to back but try to stay around 10 weeks as honestly for me personally I want to stay as healthy and feminine as possible.
I know other coaches prescribe for a lot longer and a lot more with running for entireties of preps but I believe you can achieve a fabulous look without such a large volume or time frame on.
Lots of females and males have the attitude of whatever it takes – it’s silly and harmful! And will catch up with them later in life
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Meg
MemberMay 20, 2022 at 2:19 am in reply to: Help planning phases around events and not having it effect lifestyleIf you aren’t competing then you don’t have to treat your diet phases like a prep, much like a holiday you don’t have to go and eat like a total pig to enjoy it you can enjoy some nice foods and down time stay active and eat smart.
The best thing is understanding you can have some off planned foods had in a smart approach and still aim towards your goals!
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Get a little creative with them – me and Kuba throw some in a pan and make a ratatouille and It goes down a treat
Or how about a stir fry you could make?
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey Guys
First full day here in Texas and have had the pleasure of being able to train out of the Labrada Gym – met Liv and Hunter for the first time which was super amazing – I’ve followed Liv for a long time and what a lovely lady she is.
Leg day deload and it felt great – will hit up full volume from here with Rhe and Liv now.
It’s been amazing to spend some real quality time with Rhea and I can’t wait for more to come
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO