Meg
Forum Replies Created
-
I would reverse from here – you’ve shown you can get lean, you’ve seen you can stick to a deficit.
You are lean enough to build up into a long growth phase to build the tissue needed to step on stage and be competitive
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Like Hilly says above for sure these symptoms could be telling you that oestro is high.
There are also lots of other hormonal imbalances that could cause those feels or lots of other variables but first action would be to get bloods to see if there is anything not in range xx
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
A little bit of a earlier log update today as I’m currently at Heathrow Airport waiting to board my plane to the states.
Feeling all fancy in the business lounge hahaha!
Quiet morning – just kidding – busy with travelling down but stress free so far so all good
Next time I’m on here will be in Houston xx
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey! So if you’re veering away from your plan quite a lot this is why you’ll be getting a little softer – I wouldn’t go into a cut I would just get back to your program and take the off plan out for a few weeks to see how things tidy back up. You’re super young you don’t want to be coming up and down often – it’ll fuck you mentally and physically- focus on being adherent from here on current macros you can think about a cut later in the year IF you can be adherent from here
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey Guys
Big pull day no hinge today – some great numbers in the gym for my last session on home soil for a year!
Feeling super prepared and ready for flying tomorrow – can’t wait to see Rhe now! She’s on prep so will be like a little away from home training camp hehe but I can’t wait for it
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey – so to begin with I wouldn’t throw lots of it start with a little and progress it as you need to in line with food adjustments as they get lower too – start of low maybe some 20 mins on a rest day and then look to increase it
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Happy Monday All
Busy one today – getting things prepared for going away but most things are done now which is super exciting!
Push day – took the 35s for a spin need a little more depth felt a tad wobbly and gave myself a big nose bleed.
Today was a good day I got my monthly cycle after a couple months of not having post my primo cycle at the start of the year so was I was super happy about that!
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
There are lots of companies who over the IV blood testing which will definitely be best across the UK I’d opt for that for sure!!
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Emporium + Ultimate are my 2 go tos.
A little out from Birmingham the foundary is great
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey All
Lovely day down at the 2bros regional – Kuba had one of his clients there win the mens BB overall so awesome to see that.
Had one of my amazing first time ladies do the muscle contest today – still waiting on her to do the finals 🙂 looking forward to seeing how she does.
Back in the gym tomorrow for push – will be a lovely day
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Happy Saturday All
Today was Kubas brothers wedding which was bloody amazing 🙂
Started off early with an early sessions
Hams with 170 pulls happy with it but will scale weight back a little for some more reps and build up with a little more reps than 5.
Looking forward to a rest day tomorrow and seeing a client for an in person check in
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
I like to go for foods which digest super good for me – we can all say you can eat what you want to some degree but to keep digestion happy I like to opt for things that do for me sushi or burgers
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey Guys
Hope you’ve all had a fab Friday.
A normal day of work for me then to the gym.
Trained with Katie and Kam for the site with pull – Kam is waiting on her new program from Cal so we did my session today. Lots of progress – felt strong like super strong + backs left feeling trashed.
This session was my upper back focus row variation was the pin stack prime row and an upper back cable pull down using the prime bar!
Great stuff. Hams tomorrow
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Absolutely mind blowing ?
You’re too kind x
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey Guys
Hope you’re all good
Rest day with work, walking, having a coffee with a friend and seeing my parents.
Yesterday was check in day and Kuba have me some nice feedback – which always is great. We know we have lots of size to still gain through my back shot mostly but everywhere could do with some more but he believes I’m a more complete package which is great – no time to hold on that thought though much more work to be done.
I will add a couple shots ?
Pull
Tomorrow off to bed I go
Unbelievable meg, just a superb look.
You n kuba are really doing some amazing work.
[/quote]
Thank you Hilly – hoping you’re all well xxMeg Sylvester IFBBPRO