Forum Replies Created

Page 209 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    May 12, 2022 at 6:47 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’re all good
    Rest day with work, walking, having a coffee with a friend and seeing my parents.

    Yesterday was check in day and Kuba have me some nice feedback – which always is great. We know we have lots of size to still gain through my back shot mostly but everywhere could do with some more but he believes I’m a more complete package which is great – no time to hold on that thought though much more work to be done.

    I will add a couple shots 🙂

    Pull
    Tomorrow off to bed I go

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 12, 2022 at 6:44 pm in reply to: Carb placement on rest days

    Personally and that’s ultimately what works for you will be best

    I like to have a couple of heavier carbed meals and zero on others helps mentally for me massively

    You can trial and see what feels best for you

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 11, 2022 at 6:25 pm in reply to: Suits and formal clothes

    Tailored for sure is a great option!

    Moss Bros also do some amazing large size stretch fit smart items too i got some awesome shirts to fit kuba and Jamie Johal at our wedding

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 11, 2022 at 6:21 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Push Day for me today – a super session with some good progressions.

    My body feels really ready for a rest tomorrow so will enjoy my rest day

    A busy one with some in person check ins – super exciting!

    1 week till America too can’t wait

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 10, 2022 at 6:51 pm in reply to: Training In The Mornings

    I have lots of clients who train first thing.

    For most of them we eat a heavier meal pre bed – the having a shake with protein and carbs pre and add some carbs intra and I don’t see any negatives via their progress

    If that time of day you have less time restraints then go for it

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 10, 2022 at 6:49 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Leg day here today – some strong numbers on squats managed to get 135 for 8 and some solid numbers on the back off and on leg press too. At peak all time strength and weight is coming back to peak too so in a great place for sure!

    Back in with push tomorrow will be a good one

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 9, 2022 at 7:33 pm in reply to: Stretch Marks

    This transformation firstly is awesome. And not at all – so many bodybuilders get stretch marks from growing!

    You can’t see too much on stage with the tan on either but you have nothing to worry about!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 9, 2022 at 7:21 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Rest day for me today.

    Work done and spent the day with Kuba whilst he had some health checks done.

    A few more ladies heading into peak week the next couple of weeks which is super exciting!

    All of them looking phenomenal and just a super fun process helping them! X

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 8, 2022 at 7:56 pm in reply to: Can a Bike on Minimal Resistance Replace Steps?

    I agree with Jordan which is why I keep my tracker on always, depending on the nature of your job it may be hard to get moving so some movement on the bike could be useful

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 8, 2022 at 7:54 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Happy Sunday

    Sundays are my big check ins of the week as well as Wednesday with Kuba.

    Todays look was something we were both pretty happy with still a lot of work to do but till very happy.

    Nearing 70kg again with good ish body composition.

    Pull day was great – felt a little more tired towards the end of the session and definitely due to having a tad less water than usual pre session, naughty me!

    Rest day tomorrow body needs it!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 8, 2022 at 8:58 am in reply to: Sodium

    Hey! So Kuba and I weigh our salt out for the day in a small little Tupperware and add evenly distribute to all meals. For me it means I don’t forget and means I use enough as I definitely didn’t do before Kuba had told me to do it that way

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 7, 2022 at 7:50 pm in reply to: Bicep pain

    I agree with the guys without knowing you or seeing you or anything where you can’t visually see the problem it’s definitely just worth always being checked over by a reputable professional to actually know the issue so you can work around if effectively!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 7, 2022 at 7:48 pm in reply to: should you row and pull in the same session

    I agree with the above.

    I find the clients I work with that don’t train super heavy we can get away with doing more compounds in a session than someone who does train a little heavier but for the most part I’d keep these 2 seperate so you can give your all to one at any one time – as sometime even the mental capacity for me just wouldn’t be there to do the 2

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 7, 2022 at 7:45 pm in reply to: Dips

    I used to get some bad elbow pain when I used to rush them or go too heavy for what I was capable off. Perhaps going back to scratch and building up slowly??

    Or trailing the machine and seeing if it feels better for you

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 7, 2022 at 7:43 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Massif ???

    Thank you, it was really amazing to see you today xx[/quote]

    And you thanks for the spot hehe ?[/quote]
    Anytime xxx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 209 of 376