Forum Replies Created

Page 210 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    May 7, 2022 at 7:42 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Push Day today and we headed up the Durham.

    Managed the 32.5s for 9 today and they felt great. Definitely much hotter at the moment ridiculously hot in the gyms at the mo. It’s nice though as I love summer so feels like it’s coming closer.

    I booked my flights to go and see @rheagayle today too 10 days till Texas wahoo xx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 5, 2022 at 7:27 pm in reply to: General CV Health

    Personally my steps sit quite high naturally so I don’t tend to do any extra expenditure on top.

    But with my clients I like to make sure we have enough steps +\or cardio to keep health markers in a good place + fitness levels in a good spot. All id individually set based on there day to day schedules with work and other commitments

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 5, 2022 at 7:13 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Massif ???

    Thank you, it was really amazing to see you today xx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 5, 2022 at 7:12 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hamstring day here today. A super important day in my training cycle. It was a real great progressive day. Really happy with performance in there today.

    My body is really ready for a rest day tomorrow and a usual work day 🙂
    Nothing new and exciting as I’m deep into offseason x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 5, 2022 at 11:21 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Unreal Meg! So so gd

    Thank you so much Jordan xx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 4, 2022 at 5:33 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All!

    Check in day for me. Sat at 68.5 kg. I’m a little leaner than I have been sat and Im just trying not to have any feelings towards check ins at the moment as I’m not feeling the best around my visuals at the moment. But I have added some pics for you below. All my food is still the same.
    Still having just my TRT, GH, metaformin and telmarsartan. A cycle will be added around august / September. Currently getting a nice rebound post diet phase

    Usual work day and then into pull day – great numbers hit and was happy with movements!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 4, 2022 at 5:29 pm in reply to: Weight fluxuations while on a bulk

    I think lots of people worry over this both in an offseason and in a prep.

    Like what’s mentioned above lots of different variables can affect the weight. I do find the more consistent I am day to day the more consistent my weight is. I then find the better my routine is the better my consistency with all the above can be too.

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 4, 2022 at 9:57 am in reply to: Menopause and fat loss

    I think lots of people like to say they only eat X amount of calories but are they actually? What does she eat away from plan each week if things aren’t moving

    I think the biggest thing with the menopause is the slump people get themselves into with the lesser drive to want to get up or do what they want to with the change they have in hormones. I know it can feel awful but getting up and doing what’s needed is the truth and being honest with your worries to her is probably the best thing you can do

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 6:30 pm in reply to: Jp’s sleep aid

    I’ve used it each night since they started having the product and have seen awesome results in my own sleep and my clients.

    I never wake up feeling groggy like I have done previous with other sleep aids!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 6:28 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Rest day today

    Which has been super busy but super productive I had quite a few little tasks that I needed to get done which I did so super exciting.

    Started a nutrition course and signed up for a training course. Excited to do a little studying 🙂

    Tomorrow is pull day and will be a good one xx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 2, 2022 at 6:09 pm in reply to: CrossFit

    If you aren’t a competitor and you’re doing it for enjoyment then I say go for it.

    As you’ve learned how to train effectively you can stay safe when doing CrossFit style training.

    I have some non competitive clients who do both where we run 3 weight training sessions per week one CrossFit and the rest are resting to make sure recovery still stays in a good place for a whole

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 2, 2022 at 6:05 pm in reply to: Melatonin

    I’ve never personally seen any negative effects to REM when supplementing with melatonin.

    Why don’t you trial the dream sleep, it’s honestly gets me off to sleep so well and helps me stay asleep too. It’s the best sleep product I’ve used

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 2, 2022 at 6:03 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Push day today and I felt really strong again in the gym – great strength and all round felt great in there.

    I’ve trained a couple of days a little earlier and it’s been much quieter, I quite liked it. It was nice to see everyone today but hopefully it’ll be a tad quieter post them bank holiday.

    Tomorrow will be a rest day I’ve got quite a lot of work on tomorrow so excited to get cracking and tick some things off the list

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 1, 2022 at 6:08 pm in reply to: General anxiety

    It’s something worth a try if any of your anxiousness is linked with your cortisol feeling and being super high. I find it really helps for me especially post a session or post work on a rest day.

    Other things that help me are journaling, walking – things to help clear my mind x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    May 1, 2022 at 6:04 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Hope you’re well

    Leg day for me today some great numbers hit and really happy with performance.
    Today was the day my bestest friend got engaged and it was amazing to be a part of it. Some wedding plans for him now!

    Tomorrow will be a a normal Monday of training and working

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 210 of 376