Meg
Forum Replies Created
-
Without seeing the actual lift it’s super hard to see. Some peoples mechanics just aren’t the easiest to work with for hinge work – you could try some small bumper mats under your plates or trying a different hinge to see if anything does feel better.
I think if we are to look at form or positioning a little more some pics would be awesome
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Meg
MemberApril 23, 2022 at 6:30 pm in reply to: Payed an MP IFBB Pro for coaching and he sent me this..I agree with all the above – I think set extensions have there time and place but certainly not like this
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey Guys
Hope you’re ok!
A great session today with Push – I re set all my lifts around 5 weeks ago and now the strength is really firing again but looks and feels a lot better this time – no elbow pain again just firing in my delts and chest.
Did some post workout posing with @phoebegoodwin today and was super great to have her have a little look at it after a couple weeks going alone. I’m really hammering it and feel it’s getting much much better.
Tomorrow is a rest day have a team MK meeting, in person check in + a little meet up with my best friend Ashton
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
I like Clare’s answer here – there are no rules when it comes to things like this in the gym.
As long as the people around you are cool with you chatting then chat away during your rest periods, you know when it’s time to result switch it on
People like to go in there silence and love that, others like a little more chatter it’s what works for you
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey All
Hope you’re okay!
A little bit of a later one from me as it was my friends wedding today.
Was a lovely lovely day over in Leek celebrating there love, I’ve seen their relationship bloom from the beginning and what a gorgeous couple to be around.
Very ready for sleep 🙂
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
You have to remember in a calorie deficit movements that require lots of stability like a squat will take a little hit.
How did you warm up here?
Have you built up to the weight properly or just tried to go all in at once? As surely your warm ups didn’t feel right?
In that case I’d have lower my weight than what I originally planned and would have hit rep range with that
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey All
Hope you’ve all had a great day, feeling a little better today so i started something I’ve been waiting fo do for a while.
My friends partner is a head coach at Salford Gymnastics and I wanted to start doing some conditioning training – great core work once per week and a time to break off and enjoy some time with my own thoughts.
I then did my session at a gym close I dropped to devol after not feeling my best yesterday and should be all ok for Friday.
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
I’ve never really had any time off for it – rest day do it next day training xxx
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hope you’ve all had a great day.
Today was an impromptu rest day for me as I wasn’t feeling greasy, Work done as normal and some life errands to run.
Tomorrow will be back with training, hoping to feel ready to get back to it in the morning after a good sleep!
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
do you have good experiences with npp? what is your opnion with primo or npp in th off season ?
my wife will start using it now-
I have only ever used NPP in my prep, I didn’t not feel good on it but the strength and muscle fullness primo gives me I was just nervous as I’d had some sides last offseason with the primo but I was running anavar at the same time so that may have caused that
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
A little bit of kucherek – it’s the best!!
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey All
Hope you’ve all enjoyed your bank holiday Monday.
A normal Monday with work for me and then to my mums this afternoon as she always does a little thing for Easter. Was nice to be with my grandparents, brother and auntie!
Back in for push tomorrow and filming for the site
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
I agree with you – if it looks a little shitty from self applying you may be disappointed. If you have someone who can do it for you that may be the best?
Or I’m sure the lady who owns liquid sun rayz is based that way could be worth messaging the liquid sun rays UK sits on Instagram
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Hey Guys
hamstring day here and wishing you all a happy Easter Sunday.
A great bit of progress on the SLDL today – really happy with progression here and excited to see it build more and more.
Rest day for us tomorrow, we’ll be seeing family for Easter tomorrow I believe so that’ll be great
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO
-
Wow. Insane progress!
Thank you very much
Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO