Forum Replies Created

Page 213 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    April 17, 2022 at 7:12 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    hamstring day here and wishing you all a happy Easter Sunday.

    A great bit of progress on the SLDL today – really happy with progression here and excited to see it build more and more.

    Rest day for us tomorrow, we’ll be seeing family for Easter tomorrow I believe so that’ll be great

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 17, 2022 at 11:29 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Wow. Insane progress!

    Thank you very much

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 16, 2022 at 3:36 pm in reply to: Join in or cure coming

    I agree with everyone above

    But your best bet of recovering it properly is consistent-specified mobility for your rotator cuff. This will give you the stability back you need to be able to complete movements and get strong with it.

    I tore my rotator cuff in 2012 and it took me until 2 years ago where I took mobility seriously, my execution seriously and now that zero pain

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 16, 2022 at 3:25 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Hope you’ve all had a great Saturday.

    It was my nephews first birthday a couple of days ago so today was his party, he’s such a big ball of lovely chunky goodness!

    Pull session was a success – felt good and full post session with first one back at full volume also!

    My lovely client also won her class at the 2bros show today too, so all in all a very good day ❤️

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 15, 2022 at 7:32 pm in reply to: ¿BELTLESS OR NOT?

    I think however feels best for you is always the smartest choice with this one.

    For me when I use a belt and start going over a few reps I find it confuses my breathing.

    So I opt not to, perhaps I could learn to with a belt but no belt feels good for me.

    If it feels better for you with then do it with 🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 15, 2022 at 7:27 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All.

    Rest day here for me today – had a bit of a feeling-clutter day post working this morning cleared all old clothes out so like a spring clear out

    I have one of my youngest clients competing over the weekend can’t wait for her to get on stage tomorrow at the tbjp cup.

    This year will be a super busy year coaching wise I can’t wait for it

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 14, 2022 at 2:53 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Happy Thursday

    Push Day for me – last session vol – can I get a wooohooo haha.

    Yeah so I’m very much ready to get going with full volume – will be great to get back to doing all my usual sets 🙂

    I feel fresh and fatigue has definitely dropped leaving me a little bloated. Sleep is feeling better too.

    Rest day tomorrow the lady who paints my nails is coming to do that and give me a pedicure at home in the morning so will be nice for them to look all pretty again 🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 13, 2022 at 6:40 pm in reply to: Post show sugar binging/swollen ankles

    I agree with Clare here – post show especially your first post show experience can be pretty tough but you have just been super regimented for your prep and post show requires this too – especially if you don’t want to risk harming your health. As much as it’s a big weight to shift and puts off-season properly on hold till body comp is back in a sensible space you can risk damaging your hormones especially your thyroid like this if you continue to do so.

    As hard as it is you need to get back to your food plan – you need to get the mind back into a prep brain – food is higher, you work starve but you need to get back to plan

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 13, 2022 at 6:36 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’ve all had a good day.

    An earlier session for me as I was having my hair done this afternoon.

    Leg day at devolume and was a solid session. There is obviously an awful feeling everyone has in bodybuilding I’m hoping it gets rid of some of the “whatever it takes attitudes!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 12, 2022 at 6:11 pm in reply to: Concerned about glucose level

    I agree with Ryan – a blood glucose monitor and reading it fasted would give you a better reading

    I find it sits high when digestion isn’t on point, stress is high, body fat is too high or if fatigue is high.

    These can all be worked around to improve on but I do feel it’s important to keep this measurement in good range x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 12, 2022 at 6:09 pm in reply to: Pre bed carbs

    Absolutely fine – if it’s digests well then it’s a great meal for you pre bed. I’d always aim to have it like an hour pre bed to let it settle I know sometimes with busy days it’s hard.

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 12, 2022 at 6:07 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Happy Tuesday.

    Today was a rest day – spend the morning working and then went out for the afternoon with Kuba and his nephews.

    Always nice for a little switch off to get out the house.

    And always nice to be around the kiddies

    Leg day tomorrow

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 11, 2022 at 5:19 pm in reply to: Best time to train to build muscle?

    A time that’s good for you – little to no distractions, less of a time limit and when you feel great too. Same as a split some can’t do a rolling split set days work better so this might be what you have to do

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 11, 2022 at 5:17 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Happy Monday – busy start to the week so was nice to get through work pre session today.

    Pull day and all movements felt very good. I am very happy with how training has been the last week a great week, probably the best I’ve ever felt in the gym.

    My new pull vid is live on the site today make sure you have a little watch x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 10, 2022 at 2:47 pm in reply to: Legs battered / prep

    Sometimes in prep if you continue to push through feeling really really trashed you can actually do more harm than good – it’s about being honest of whether it’s just prep feels and your trying to go too heavy for where you’re at or if you need to drop volume for now leading to show.

    I’d probably speak to my coach and see best plan of action. Without know all the interface details of your prep it’s super hard to advise fully.

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 213 of 376