Forum Replies Created

Page 214 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    April 10, 2022 at 2:42 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’ve had a great day.

    Check In day for me . Both me and Kuba are happy where we’re at. 1 week in a surplus and a kilo averagely up across the week.

    This week is probably the happiest I’ve been ever in an offseason with my check in.

    Just enjoying feeling strong and progressing. Todays push day saw the return post my deficit of the incline DB press in at 30kg for 11 so more than the start last time, I think in with the 32.5s next time and see where we go from here with it.

    Some pics added below from today.

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 9, 2022 at 7:36 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hello! Hope you’re all well.

    A good day today spent resting and getting through some work.

    Have a little bit of extra admin work at the moment and some things to do for my wedding albums for my family too.

    A nice little sushi and ready for a good sleep

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 8, 2022 at 5:55 pm in reply to: Gear on holiday

    Very much so like Louis said under no circumstances should it go in be hand luggage just the one you check into the plane! If you’re in your push you want to keep yourself going like at home to not waste a second of the push

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 8, 2022 at 5:53 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hamstring day! And what a day.

    I felt great going into my sets today, managed some really nice hinges today was really really proud of my set haha.

    Is anyone as weird as me pre a session?? Have to go to toilet at the same time, eat the same time, to things in a certain way or else the session won’t go well. Maybe I’m just a bit strange

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 8, 2022 at 5:51 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Pull Day and a usual day of work.

    First session at devol – I tried the new prepare pro too and Jesus I didn’t want to be doing a devol then ? but I kept to it.

    A great session – very good numbers and excited to push from here with it.

    Hamstring day tomorrow SLDL on the menu will be fun!

    I can’t wait to try this new prepare!✌? [/quote]

    You must!!!![/quote]

    I wonder what the blue slushy one and the red one taste like together ? cause I’ve just got a new tub of the blue one the other day ?[/quote]
    ??? pre workout party is what it’ll taste like

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 7, 2022 at 6:26 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Pull Day and a usual day of work.

    First session at devol – I tried the new prepare pro too and Jesus I didn’t want to be doing a devol then ? but I kept to it.

    A great session – very good numbers and excited to push from here with it.

    Hamstring day tomorrow SLDL on the menu will be fun!

    I can’t wait to try this new prepare!✌? [/quote]
    You must!!!!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 7, 2022 at 5:52 pm in reply to: What’s a good camera for videos in the gym?

    Like Jordan says if it’s just for recording training the cinematic mode on the new iPhone does just that.

    For content me and Kuba use the Canon G7X Mark III. Awesome camera – can get an additional little microphone to add to it too for better sound quality

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 7, 2022 at 5:49 pm in reply to: Peek week

    I’m with Hilly I never take mine out, but always down to personal or coaches opinion

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 7, 2022 at 5:48 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Pull Day and a usual day of work.

    First session at devol – I tried the new prepare pro too and Jesus I didn’t want to be doing a devol then ? but I kept to it.

    A great session – very good numbers and excited to push from here with it.

    Hamstring day tomorrow SLDL on the menu will be fun!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 6, 2022 at 6:47 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Hope you’ve all had a good Wednesday. Check in day and no changes from my last check in.

    May need to run a couple days lighter vol as I felt pretty worn out this AM but will see how I feel tomorrow.

    Pull day tomorrow. Look forward to these sessions always 🙂 x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 6, 2022 at 6:41 pm in reply to: Meal Prep Company UK

    For sure Nutri-Fast who myself and Kuba use for some of our food products also, they use high quality food, understand bodybuilding need specifics. They have just don’t lots of things bulk cooked also which is sometimes even easier for us than the pre prepped meals!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 5, 2022 at 6:22 pm in reply to: Elevated blood markers in between prep

    I agree with Hilly

    Results in prep will never be the best, prep isn’t the healthiest thing to choose to do as a natural or assisted competitor

    You can do some work with time off assistance, health supps in (which should be in now too) and some more food

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 5, 2022 at 6:20 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Happy Tuesday.

    Today was a great day – gym push session with my client and one of the lifetsyle coaches Scarl.

    We went though a session and some movements she’s struggling with 🙂

    Tomorrow is a rest day 🙂 work and admin day and cuddles with the dogs on the agenda

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 4, 2022 at 6:45 pm in reply to: How much weight to drop for prep?

    I agree with JP don’t get caught up on the scales get the level of condition you need and that’s all that matters!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 4, 2022 at 6:44 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Hope you’re well!

    A great day in the gym today big legs with Loz as Kuba trained with AJ today for his YouTube.

    A good day of squatting and everything else just felt very good today.

    Excited for this push phase x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 214 of 376