Forum Replies Created

Page 215 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    April 3, 2022 at 4:45 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Today is reverse out from diet day ?

    Details of that plus sups are below, assistance wise I will do my second and final cycle in August this year, so nothing from end of Jan till then, cycle in August will be 10mg NPP for 6 weeks.

    Bloods came back and all good too.

    TRT 2 mg every 5 days

    Gh 2 iu pre bed

    Metformin 500 with last meal

    Telmisartan 20 fasted

    T4 100 mcg fasted

    All weights are raw uncooked

    M1 –

    100g salmon

    60g carb from bread

    20g avocado

    100g veggies

    M2

    100g steak

    100 g rice or pasta

    100g’pineapple

    100g greens

    M3 pre

    100g steak

    450g potatoes

    100g pineapple

    Intra

    20g eaa

    30g cyclic dextrose

    200ml coconut water

    200 ml pomegranate

    M4 post

    120g cor 60g whey iso 150g berries

    M5

    100g steak or salmon

    75 g rice

    100g spinach

    75g peppers 25g mushrooms

    M6 shake and blend

    30g whey

    100g oats

    10g nut butter

    100g berries

    Rest day

    M1

    100g steak

    100g spinach

    75g peppers

    75g mushrooms

    M2

    100g chicken

    60 carb bread

    50g avocado

    100g veggies

    75g peppers 75 g mushrooms

    M3

    30 g iso

    100g oats

    20g dark choc

    150 berries

    M4

    100g chicken 50g rice

    100g green beans

    50g avocado

    50g mushroom 50g peppers

    M5

    100g salmon 50g rice or bread

    100g peppers 50 mushrooms

    M6

    30g iso

    20g almond butter

    75g oats 100g berries

    Ready to get big – we will run this push for the remainder of this year unless a need to pull back.

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 2, 2022 at 8:05 pm in reply to: Devolume

    If you’re dropping down to devol you want to get it over and done with so you can get back to it for some time. I think working at the same as previous session or at 90%, dropping vol of sets, still taking the isolation sets there (with no forced reps) and leaving the struggle rep out of compounds is enough but trial and see what works best for you

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 2, 2022 at 7:58 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Hope you’ve had a great day.

    Busy one here as I trained a tad earlier to be able to drive to Maidenhead to watch my client compete 🙂 a good day for her

    Will have a little lie I’m tomorrow as I’m not going to get back till late

    Will update with push foods and plans tomorrow once kuba sends them over with my check in 🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 1, 2022 at 6:14 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Happy Friday All

    Been leaking one of my ladies ahead of the Ben Weider this weekend. We were told she needed to be fuller as they are going for a less lean more full look for bikini this year so we’ve filled her out a little for this one – really happy with how she’s looking this evening ahead of her first pro qualifier 🙂

    Can’t wait for all my clients to get on stage this year – going to be a fun one xx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    April 1, 2022 at 5:54 pm in reply to: Tricep

    I don’t think there is ever a right or wrong exercise. If you find a movement that feels great for you, do it well and get strong with it then those are the movements that you should do.

    For example in my own training – from some previous injuries when I used to dive I can’t do any overhead tricep work without getting horrid pains in my elbows – so I stick with neutral push downs, EZ bar push downs and I like a skull crusher also as it doesn’t put my arm in a position that hurts my elbows

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 31, 2022 at 6:25 pm in reply to: London

    Bodybuilding in London is thriving 3 awesome gyms I’ve been to – Kings, MuscleWorks + Crayfords.

    You can’t be anymore social than London it’s VERY busy but you can get away from the busy-ness quickly.

    Food wise there are so many incredible places to eat – lots of culture in London

    I love to go

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 31, 2022 at 6:22 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Rest day here for me.

    Lots of work done and got to do some painting in the house today.

    Feels good and fresh and bought some house plants. I wonder how long till I kill these ones ?

    Legs tomorrow!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 30, 2022 at 7:04 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hamstring Day

    A great day in the gym today – 150 for 9 on SLDL a few felt a little rushed at the floor but was surprised to have them feel as good as they did with being a lot lighter than the last time I did this session.

    Tomorrow is a rest day and body is very ready for it, dog sitting for my parents so got the big dogs and a little dog for a lovely big walk tomorrow.

    Hope you all have a great evening

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 30, 2022 at 9:45 am in reply to: Should i add calories or stay where i am

    How is body composition?

    I’m presuming you’re currently in a grow phase – will you look to compete? When?

    You could do a few things – if body composition is still holding well and so is your appetite and you’re looking to push up then for sure a little extra food would aid with this.

    If appetite is poor and seeing things maintain for a while could be worth resetting appetite, pulling back again before pushing on

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 29, 2022 at 6:48 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Happy Tuesday

    Pull day here – was a great session! Managed some good PBs and felt everything working super well.

    I always feel in a deficit initially my training just feels a little better and a little easier. Just going into the session feeling a little less full haha. But we know we have to be uncomfortable to grow. But making the most of feeling this way

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 29, 2022 at 6:40 pm in reply to: Horrific sleep

    I personally would either take an extra rest if u feel truly truly terrible or would just lower volume for my session.

    Making sure your bed routine if possible the same each evening is a gamechanger with consistent good sleep

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Hope you’ve had a great Monday!

    It’s been a usual Monday of check ins and admin work.

    A busy end of the week with Luke staying with us so nice to get back to normal schedule today

    Tomorrow will be pull and I’m super excited for it!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 28, 2022 at 5:38 pm in reply to: Isolation before computer

    It’s obviously down to the individual.

    I used to add it prior to my leg press + squat paths just post prep when stability was an issue to reduce load a little on my compounds – once I got strong and stability was no longer an issue it was removed.

    I always start with a hammie curl for my sessions as they are a huge focus for me and for the reason Rich states above

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 27, 2022 at 6:54 pm in reply to: Volume when doing a minicut or in a deficit?

    I definitely wouldn’t increase volume! It’s normal for strength to take a hit when in a large deficit and when you’re lean.

    Lowering weight to hit rep range, you can lower volume but if you’re still recovering session to session I wouldn’t if just drop load. And are you fatigued?? When was the last time you took a little rest? Or a devolume?

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 27, 2022 at 6:50 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Happy Sunday – another day of the seminar today – a little in and out for me as I had to see my mum in the AM for Mother’s Day

    (Happy Mothers Day to all Mothers!)

    A push day for me – I’ve reset the Atlantis press and strive press as all was getting a little too archy strength was pretty good.

    Ready for a rest day tomorrow a little beat post the 3 days on just need that extra rest and back into normal routine

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 215 of 376