Forum Replies Created

Page 216 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    March 26, 2022 at 8:24 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Happy Saturday

    Rest day for me and it was totally needed! Saw my mum and spent some day at the gym with clients and with the guys from the seminar.

    Tomorrow is Push will train with Emily, the wife of the No Siwtch Fitness head coach Luke. Will be an awesome session!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 26, 2022 at 8:03 pm in reply to: Genpop denying calories in vs out

    I love JPs advice here – such a cool subject to study!

    Massively is just down to the adherence – it works people just have to do it

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 25, 2022 at 7:39 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Leg Day – felt petty beat after the last 2 days but got some good music on and smashed some great sets.

    First day on the transformer bar I’m not sure how I felt about it – may just keep normal SSB in because the core fatigue it creates is unreal haha but was strong so I’m happy!

    Looking forward to a nice weekend x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 25, 2022 at 7:35 pm in reply to: Lower back right side

    As we’re not medical professionals it’s obviously not in our place to diagnose or say what exercises, plan would be the best.

    Seeing a therapist or physio to actually check what’s going on would be your best call.

    And not doing anything that aggrevates it for now

    If it’s a weakness your therapist should help you with some movements to try reduce the risk of it keep occurring x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 25, 2022 at 7:31 pm in reply to: Am i ready for a gaining phase?

    100% – be sensible though. You want to spend as long growing as you possibly can – always when you’re trying to take your physique to new levels but even more so when you’re young. Eat well, build it up to a good level, train hard and have fun!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 24, 2022 at 7:09 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Happy Thursday

    Pull day today another great session with Olivia. And Loz. I wish Olivia lived here in the UK as having some more sessions with her would be really epic.

    I go to America in May and more than likely August this year too so hoping I can meet up with her again over there which will be epic.

    Legs tomorrow we’ve trained 3 days on to get some sessions in with the no switch crew and absolutely loving every second of it

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 24, 2022 at 7:07 pm in reply to: Weak on backoff sets

    Yes I do agree with Hilly here perhaps the load does need to come a little lower on the back off to really get it working.

    Maybe you need a little longer between the top and back off?

    Or perhaps you just aren’t going in with the same drive as what you did your top set x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 24, 2022 at 7:05 pm in reply to: When to stop training legs pre comp (wellness)

    I do agree with Jordan

    But I do also think when it comes to stage time you don’t want to be feeling overly fatigued as you’re about to be really worked on stage in your posing, I know you’ll be sensible with training approach in the final week but I do feel a good couple days at least away from training the lower allows you to show your best self with posing on stage

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 23, 2022 at 7:55 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Happy Wednesday

    Push day today – some great numbers were hit in the gym.

    Currently sat at 67kg so 3kg down in the 2 week deficit so far

    Clen is now at 80mcg and sat in a good spot imo very happy with the look

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 22, 2022 at 7:44 pm in reply to: Pec Injury

    I agree with Darren listening and applying what the specialists have said and also adapting your training to not put too much stretch on your pec especially in the stretch to not make it any worse

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 22, 2022 at 7:41 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Rest day here for me.

    Busy one with client work and calls today. Been back to back with it

    Before a little trip for a catch up with my friend Jayde. So grateful for the amazing friends and family I have in my life

    Pull day tomorrow

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 21, 2022 at 7:55 pm in reply to: Blood work scotland

    Hey – so eval blood solutions are based in Yorkshire but have bases and phlebotomists all over the UK so I know drop them an email or Instagram DM to get them to point you in the right direction of who can sort you from there x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 21, 2022 at 7:54 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    A normal busy working Monday.

    Trained hamstrings today really happy with the start numbers on my SLDL.

    I just want to be massive haha, it takes a long time to get massive I know but I want to be massive.

    A nice evening with my friend too planning her hen and having a decaf

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 21, 2022 at 7:52 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Bloody unbelievable Meg! ?

    Thank you Kate xxx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 20, 2022 at 8:22 pm in reply to: Pentosan

    I actually have a client who uses the platinum pentosan, we’ve obviously also adapted her training to suit also but we’ve had no big real flair ups in the 6 months of using

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 216 of 376