Forum Replies Created

Page 218 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    March 13, 2022 at 11:31 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Really cool look here Meg!

    Thank you so much ?

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 13, 2022 at 8:20 am in reply to: The Evolution

    All weights are raw uncooked

    M1 –
    50g salmon
    60 carb ( 2 English muffins ) 20g avocado
    100g veggies
    20g iso
    100g berries

    M2
    100g steak
    100 g pasta
    100g’pineapple
    100g greens

    M3 pre
    100g steak
    100g rice
    100g pineapple

    Intra
    20g eaa
    30g cyclic dextrose
    200ml coconut water
    200 ml pomegranate

    M4 post
    120g cor 60g whey iso 150g berries

    M5
    100g steak or salmon
    75 g rice
    100g spinach
    75g peppers 25g mushrooms

    M6 shake and blend
    30g whey
    75g cor
    20 g nut butter
    100g berries

    Rest day

    M1
    100g steak
    100g spinach
    75g peppers
    75g mushrooms

    M2
    100g chicken
    40g carb bread
    50g avocado
    100g veggies
    75g peppers 75 g mushrooms

    M3
    30 g iso
    100g oat mix
    20g dark choc
    150 berries

    M4
    120g prawn 75g rice
    100g green beans
    50g avocado
    50g mushroom 50g peppers

    M5
    100g salmon 50g rice
    100g peppers 50 mushrooms

    M6 shake and blend
    30g iso
    20 g almond butter
    75g cor 100g berries

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 13, 2022 at 8:00 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Morning All.

    Check in today and still at 70kg. I’ve been sat here for about 6 weeks now – appetite has been up and down, mostly good but we crack on even if it’s not.

    So in order to push forwards we are going to do a little re set – get lean, get appetite back in a super great position and push on. Cals have been dropped quite a lot I will post them in a second.

    I will add pics here and keep you updated with progress

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 12, 2022 at 7:48 pm in reply to: Any advice for someone who’s interested in becoming a coach

    Do a little bit of self study first – some great knowledge on training and nutrition will go a long way.

    Really building a solid base of inter personal skills and figuring out what type of coach you want to be.

    I think walking the walk has to be done first too especially in bodybuilding to really understand and support the process

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 12, 2022 at 7:45 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hamstring day for me – I knew going into it I was feeling that serious fire. Better than I have been the last few days but not that fire as normal so opted for a less taxing hinge in the DB RDL managed 60kg for an easy 14 was fantastic!

    Tomorrow is a rest day and after a spa afternoon for my friends hen I’m ready for a good nights sleep x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 11, 2022 at 8:21 pm in reply to: Bloating

    Hey!

    So if it’s the whey you’re using that’s causing the issue I’d always try to swap it out. I’d away a go for a isolate. The iso or iso pro from the JP range would be awesome for you! Or if time js of the essence I find eating a little bit of chicken would also be quick as your protein source.

    As Pheebs says stress could also be a contributor.

    Also what assistance are you currently running?

    Sometimes post a push if you’ve pushed a little too far with the appetite being super shut it does take some time for it all to sort and settle

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 11, 2022 at 6:53 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Pull session today – the penultimate at lower volume.

    I didn’t feel super up for training but once I got going felt great + felt super strong!

    So excited to be back to full volume!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 10, 2022 at 6:11 pm in reply to: Cardio after leg session

    I agree with the guys above with trying to have it placed away from training.

    One advice I give to my clients is buy a cardio piece for home and jump on it as you wake

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 10, 2022 at 6:05 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’re well.

    Rest day for me – spent the morning doing work + then a big house clean.

    It was needed! feel nice and relaxed now that I’ve managed to clear some bits out at home and clean. A little mental de clutter via physical de clutter.

    Ready for another lower vol session tomorrow.

    Another 2 of those before we’re back to it. Unless we feel more is needed. I have my check in on Sunday with kuba so can address it then!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 9, 2022 at 5:16 pm in reply to: Plantar fasciitis

    Hey

    I have this also – not a fun feeling at all, I always find that when I’m a little leaner it always seems to flair a little more too.

    I actually have heel wedges that I add into my shoes, I find insoles that raise just my arch actually aggravate my feet more. I tend to leave the heel wedges in most the time that helps mitigate a flare up.

    Medical professionals can do the cortisone injection but honestly feels good for about a week then your back to square one so never been worth it in my opinion.

    Strengthening around your calves and ankles helps to keep the reduction of flare ups to a minimum. You can get these prescribed by a physio or just check out YouTube most the movements I use are detailed on there

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 9, 2022 at 5:07 pm in reply to: Fast insulin pre and post WO on a recomp/ diet phase

    there is more of a place for this in a pushing phase

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 9, 2022 at 5:06 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Push day and first day at devolume for me.

    I did feel a little more sluggish going into my session today – I think the first couple sessions when it’s time for a little loading feels this way…well they do for me. I’m looking forward to feeling firey again after this little phase.

    Tomorrow is a rest day I have lots of work on but a little more “stationary” work so will be able to make the most of that.

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 8, 2022 at 7:44 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Leg Day

    And a normal work day – my days are pretty boring. Busy but boring hehe

    Leg day was a super success today – 3.5pps on the Cybex Smith Squat.

    I felt a little fucked going into my session not going to lye but felt I needed to do my squat haha – I’m not even a little bit sorry.

    Excited to be back feeling fresh in a couple sessions!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 8, 2022 at 5:38 pm in reply to: What do to when an exercise stalls

    Hey

    So what do you do before this exercise? If it’s your main compound and you’re building quite a bit of strength with it – do you do any isolations before? If so try changing the order with this placing first

    You could have lost the form, control with it – could reset and try to build up again.

    Or if it was just the one session could just be an off day – I’d just go in again to see the next session in this case

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    March 8, 2022 at 5:35 pm in reply to: Foamy pee after increasing protein

    Hey Max.

    With things like this yes it can sometimes be a little serious so always better to seek medical attention with it just to be sure.

    Obviously we put our bodies through a lot with the heavy foods and assistance and some people are more susceptible to negatives than others so to be safe I’d go see someone about it

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 218 of 376