oscar Young
Forum Replies Created
-
Have you tried signing out of the site and signing back in ?
tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Lovely day today at perform x live in London .. had come down to catch up with Jordan shallow .. upper session after at muscle works gym in Bethnal Green was awesome after .
Sushi after went down a treat .
Now to watch the UFC 🙂tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Awesome pull/ham session. Legs are still beat up from Monday but we still showed up .
I’ve added a back off set on the bent over row & a third set on the chest supported row . Will see how I recover from this added sets .if I can hold , they’ll stay . 🙂tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I have a client doing a shoot on the 27th and we’ve just had to get to miss the first 2-3 days then he will make up for them at the end of the fast . That way we can just bring him in the best shape possible.
The second option is to try swap the dates for the shoot and bring them forward If possible.
Third option is to just use caloric adjustments and pull cardio completely leaving steps maybe ?tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Amazing delt & arm session. All lifts felt brilliant, all lifts progressed either through load or work .
Getting back into my groove everyday . Love it 😊tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hey guys ,
Rest day today . Good day in work. Absolutely done in from yesterdays leg session.. not much else to report as I type this in bed .
Delts and arms tomorrow 🙂tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Yes as Michaela says , don’t overthink it … just start & then slowly adjust from there ..
tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hey guys ,
Quads this afternoon… absolutely too session. Everything moved well, very well. Loads up and execution improved. I always say execution is the only variable with a continuum of progress meaning we can always be better .
Very happy with how things went today as improved quads are a big goal this year .tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I’d just start with a caloric drop first , then save
cardio to bring in latertb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hello cooper , I can’t see any pictures sir
tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Rest day today ….wrote some programmes , updated some , did some laundry , some cooking & other arduous jobs around the house.
A bit of a stroll this evening, then early bed . Big leg session tomorrow:)
tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Yessir I’d do that if you’ve stalled after three attempts. And fair play running it for 12 months progressing by 55kg . Your back should look better than it did 12 months ago . 🙂
Get the RDL in and crack on ….
tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Upper session done nailed earlier & filmed for the site. Been trying to get this done for a while but magic eye doesn’t work weekends understandably as he’s with family .
So today was a favour for him to come out and film 🎥.This will be one to watch out for ..as there is a lot of tips and cues . Should drop next week at some point. 🙂
tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
How I approach it with my Muslim clients is I’ve dropped volume , took slightly longer rest between sets but still tried to hold onto or push strength.
I’m terms of times to train I’ve found everyone has a ‘golden hour’ , a sweet spot when they feel up for it across the day when they respond best. Some early morning, some afternoon after a nap and some in the evening just before breaking the fast .
tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Rest day today . Did some work this morning, then teaching the in-house internship in the afternoon. A very good day .
My confidence and sort of identity had been lost a bit after some recent events, but I am starting to feel alive again. 🛐
tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.