oscar Young
Forum Replies Created
-
Hey Oscar,
That’s awesome you made it to the recent N1 events. I attended the Dec Practical.
From some of you IG posts, it seems like you really prefer the Atlantis chest presses to Prime. What about the Prime pieces would you like to see change? A neutral grip and bench angle more like the Atlantis incline?
Kas had some sample handles attached in dec that were a huge improvement. Before I go pull apart and re-weld on, I’m curious if there is anything else you might change.
Also, how did you feel about the Prime Hybrid press? It might be on my next order.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Hey Brian,
Yes it was an awesome experience at N1. Really valuable. Both practical and programme design .
Yes I prefer Atlantis just because of the options they offer on handles . The fact they converge and I just fit well .
The prime machines are awesome and the ability to manipulate strength resistance is very valuable but I just don’t feel safe once I get to a certain load . I seen las modifications & I’d be happy with this if I was to use prime . So the fact that he’s modified both bench and handles say a lot .
We have more prime pieces coming to FLF , hybrid and selectorised which ℹ cannot wait to try .
So yea if I was to change anything it’d be the handles and the bench .. as you see Kas’s incline is just a rack and a bench both as different units , then planks of wood underneath . [/quote]
Thanks Oscar. That’s awesome FLF is picking up more Prime pieces. It looks like an incredible facility.[/quote]
Yes more prime kit is coming and a few bits from Atlantis that was left in the last order and bits I’d seen at Kas that we’d love to have at FLF . Exciting times ahead . 😊tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hey Oscar,
That’s awesome you made it to the recent N1 events. I attended the Dec Practical.
From some of you IG posts, it seems like you really prefer the Atlantis chest presses to Prime. What about the Prime pieces would you like to see change? A neutral grip and bench angle more like the Atlantis incline?
Kas had some sample handles attached in dec that were a huge improvement. Before I go pull apart and re-weld on, I’m curious if there is anything else you might change.
Also, how did you feel about the Prime Hybrid press? It might be on my next order.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Hey Brian,
Yes it was an awesome experience at N1. Really valuable. Both practical and programme design .
Yes I prefer Atlantis just because of the options they offer on handles . The fact they converge and I just fit well .
The prime machines are awesome and the ability to manipulate strength resistance is very valuable but I just don’t feel safe once I get to a certain load . I seen las modifications & I’d be happy with this if I was to use prime . So the fact that he’s modified both bench and handles say a lot .
We have more prime pieces coming to FLF , hybrid and selectorised which ℹ cannot wait to try .
So yea if I was to change anything it’d be the handles and the bench .. as you see Kas’s incline is just a rack and a bench both as different units , then planks of wood underneath .
tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Very good session this afternoon. Glutes/hams/back .
Great session and actually filmed a few sets from the glutes/hams which I’ll upload on IG tomorrow as I never show that portion of what I do .
Rest day tomorrow whilst I prepare for upper on Saturday.tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I have had a good session today . Delts and arms . We start training at 2:00pm normally, but don’t get going till 2:30.
This afternoon I was doing my first working set at 2:00pm & trust me that made such a difference to the session. I will now be in the gym floor at 1:30pm to get going at 2:00pm and that way no rushing at the end or rushing eating post workout meal .
And I’m a professional so it’s only right I’m punctual. How you do one thing is how you do everything.tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi mate
Most of us only train 5 in 7 days, so I wouldn’t worry at all about Tuesday and Thursday being unavailable
We would need more information about how much experience you have lifting to be able to inform a best direction for you
Hi, I have been doing upper lower for the past two years. And in June I will be lifting for 3 years.
[/quote]
I would honestly roll with the options Clare has posted above Daniel.[/quote]
Hi Oscar, so shall i start doing FB trainings? Is it a step back? How shall I structure the split? I feel like full body lackspecifity for delts and back.
[/quote]
I would take option 2 that Clare suggested as followsMon – Full Body
Tues – Off
Weds – Full Body
Thurs – Off
Fri – Upper
Sat – Lower
Sun – OFFAnd then here you can add specificity for upper body in the upper session.
Go to the education section and watch the videos jordan did on how to structure full body and upper /lower split . 🙂
tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi mate
Most of us only train 5 in 7 days, so I wouldn’t worry at all about Tuesday and Thursday being unavailable
We would need more information about how much experience you have lifting to be able to inform a best direction for you
Hi, I have been doing upper lower for the past two years. And in June I will be lifting for 3 years.
[/quote]
I would honestly roll with the options Clare has posted above Daniel.tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
You can only control , the variables you can control . So those are the variables you pay attention to , and not the ones out of your control. And that in itself is the antidote or the trick you are asking for .
It is very rare that the stars will always align perfectly to allow you to perform at the optimal intensity. So getting used to rolling with the punches & doing what you can , where you are with what you have at the best of your ability will be your best bet half the time .
tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Rest day today team … legs are proper trashed from yesterday session. So not much else to report other than I’ve been in work as usual and ticked my boxes for the day .
Steps done , last meal down the hatch , I shall wish you all a goodnight.
Delts and arms tomorrow:)tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
If it’s just 2 days in a week, a full body split will be the closest you can get buddy . 🙂
tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hello team ,
Quads today .. what a session .. one of those sessions which you know you’ll feel all week . Loads up, and execution improved massively . That’s what I’m more happy with . Eccentrics , continuous reps & all .
Rest day tomorrow:)tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hey copper ,
If and when you transition to your push phase just swap splits back to FB … I don’t see any issue . 🙂tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi everyone back logging after a rough week, dealing with unfortunate circumstances but have still got sessions done- matching reps on most things and for some rotations i’ve had to make amendments and training should be in the sweet spot now. Life’s also got in the way with friendly occasions so been drinking on nights out these last few weeks. Still hammering cardio and planning calories around these nights out, so should continue to lose fat.
3/3 pull 2 today, matching numbers on most things – dropped the load on single arm lat pulldown to get a better contraction and progress from there, also dropped load on cable curls keeping elbows pinned in position.
+1 on most things or matched, little regression today. 83.15 kg this morning fasted, down 4.5kgs almost so far.Hello Harry ,
Just catching up with your log on here …Hope you have gone past that rough patch and are back on the gainssss wagon . Let us know if you need any help buddy .. 🙂tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hey oscar, could you please share your current td/ntd diets (including supps) thanks.
🔆TRAINING DAY DIET
🔅Meal 1 :
220g wild salmon
150g prawns
100g baby rice
30g seeds
200g strawberries🔅Meal 2
300g 5% fat beef mince
25g seeds
100g Jasmine rice
100g strawberries🔅Meal 3 (pre workout)
100g baby rice
60g whey
15g coconut oil
200g strawberries🔅Meal 4 (post workout)
150g cheerios
60g whey🔅Meal 5
300g 5% fat beef mince
100g jasmine rice
30g seeds🔅Meal 6
500g yoghurt
200g strawberries
90g granola🔆NON TRAINING DAY DIET
🔅Meal 1 :
220g wild keta salmon
150g prawns
60g baby rice
30g seeds
100g strawberries🔅Meal 2
300g 5% lean beef mince
30g seeds
60g jasmine rice🔅Meal 3
2 packs haddock
60g jasmine rice
25g seeds🔅Meal 4
300g beef mince
60g jasmine rice
20g seeds🔅Meal 5
300g turkey
60g jasmine rice
25g seeds🔅Meal 6 (pre bed)
500g yoghurt
200g strawberries
90 granolaCYCLE
Week 6 of cycle : 350 test , 650 primoSTEPS
8k dailyBODYWEIGHT
104.4kgtb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Rest day today …sauna this morning. Felt very good after and it almost reminded me how much I enjoyed them when I used to have them .
Rest of the day spent doing some work and then this evening I went to watch creed 111 , which I really enjoyed .
More special as the vouchers were a Christmas present from Jordan & Corrine . X
tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
A late one for me today . Trained upper this evening as I had bits and bats during the day . I always train at 11:00am on Saturday as it means I have the whole day ahead of me & also I have no work on most Saturdays.
But today I trained at 6:00pm , I was alone in the gym and loved it…very peaceful and I managed to stay in a productive head space..
Rest day tomorrow. Might have a sauna 🙂
tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.