Forum Replies Created

Page 105 of 321
  • oscar Young

    Member
    March 4, 2023 at 10:38 pm in reply to: Continuous sets vs taking pauses

    I agree with the team , rich mostly and it’s to standardise your reps & tempo .. the key word here ‘standardise’ .

    That is important if you are to track work , progress & quantify things across a given amount of time .

    This is soo important.

    tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • oscar Young

    Member
    March 3, 2023 at 10:07 pm in reply to: SLDL form check

    Hello cooper ,
    Form is brilliant mate …just work on fitness so you aren’t taking inconsistent rests between sets … otherwise it becomes a rest pause set ..if you take a breather for the final 2 reps of the set , it’s not the end of the world , but it’s gotta be consistent & standardised . Other than that form is great 😊

    tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • oscar Young

    Member
    March 3, 2023 at 10:02 pm in reply to: Oscar Young Bodybuilding Debut

    Hello guys , not much to report today …. Had a rest day from training, just work and a bit of the normal jobs to done . Back at it again tomorrow with upper body on the cards 🙂

    tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • oscar Young

    Member
    March 2, 2023 at 11:00 pm in reply to: Oscar Young Bodybuilding Debut

    What a day it’s been , what a pull session I’ve had ….everything felt fantastic and I felt very strong considering it’s the 2nd one this week.. absolutely happy with it. Might actually post some clips tomorrow 😊

    tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • oscar Young

    Member
    March 2, 2023 at 10:59 pm in reply to: New Split for Off-Season

    I am with Marc here Rodrigo , leaning towards the first split with the second leg day ….it would be a smoother transition from the current setup ..

    tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • oscar Young

    Member
    March 1, 2023 at 7:53 pm in reply to: SLDL execution critique

    This is much much better my man … as I said to you earlier, I’d like to see that bar a bit closer to your shins as opposed to further out . But other than that , this is a solid set .

    Don’t overthink it and just focus on pulling now . 🙂

    Thanks again Oscar.

    Main focus now is to get as strong as possible![/quote]
    Good man 🙂

    tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • oscar Young

    Member
    March 1, 2023 at 6:11 pm in reply to: Oscar Young Bodybuilding Debut

    Good evening my people. I have had a good day today . I had the best sleep since I returned from Colorado last night. And that’s always the first catalyst. A clean 9 hours meant I was very clear mentally.

    I have trained delts & arms this afternoon. I have had a good session. I was gutted as I thought I had 3.5pps on the smith incline only to find out I had 3 plates & a 10kg on one side and just 3 plates on the other 😩. Oh well, Luce to fight another day.

    And this error makes me want to fight even harder for that weight next Wednesday. ℹ probably won’t stop thinking about it. 🙈

    Other than that rest of the session was superb and I really felt that pump .

    tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • oscar Young

    Member
    March 1, 2023 at 5:55 pm in reply to: SLDL execution critique

    This is much much better my man … as I said to you earlier, I’d like to see that bar a bit closer to your shins as opposed to further out . But other than that , this is a solid set .

    Don’t overthink it and just focus on pulling now . 🙂

    tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • oscar Young

    Member
    February 28, 2023 at 11:38 pm in reply to: Oscar Young Bodybuilding Debut

    Rest day today & a very busy day at work , working with clients & teaching at our in house internship . Absolutely knackered ….but from a very productive day. 🙂

    tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • oscar Young

    Member
    February 28, 2023 at 7:34 pm in reply to: Pendulum v hack

    The pendulum moves in an arcing motion and the hack squat moves on a rail in an up and down motion .
    Strength curve wise the pendulum isn’t easy at the top as the load gets heavier as you come to the top.
    Other than that they are quite similar in a set up and form perspective when it comes to building big quads.
    Look at them like tools and pick whichever one fits the job you want to do best.
    Or as Clare suggests , if you have 2 rotations take both for a ride . 🙂

    tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • oscar Young

    Member
    February 27, 2023 at 10:13 pm in reply to: Oscar Young Bodybuilding Debut

    Hello team,

    Jet lag is getting better, sleeping better and all. Had a good session today . A bit of a change today as I was meant to do quads but did pull and arms simply because I am doing legs on Saturday.. good session , very happy with everything. I will have 3 sleeps and attack pull again on Thursday which is meant to be pull anyway as I won’t do my Normal upper session on Saturday.
    That way I don’t miss out on frequency and volume 🙂

    tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • oscar Young

    Member
    February 27, 2023 at 8:44 pm in reply to: Need help with SLDL execution

    Hello Ryan , firstly , welcome to the forum . Glad to have you here .
    I am struggling to open that link . Could you please send the video to my DM please . 🙂

    tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • oscar Young

    Member
    February 26, 2023 at 8:09 pm in reply to: Oscar Young Bodybuilding Debut

    Rest day today & that’s literally all I have done . Nothing .
    Watched football, cooked my meals & now it’s bedtime. Big week ahead 🙂

    tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • oscar Young

    Member
    February 26, 2023 at 2:36 pm in reply to: SLDL execution critique

    Hey mate , this link isn’t opening …can you send the video to my DM please?

    tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • oscar Young

    Member
    February 25, 2023 at 8:40 pm in reply to: Oscar Young Bodybuilding Debut

    Fabulous upper session this afternoon. Pretty much went back to the loads I last pressed a fortnight ago and progressed them. A very good day in the office 😊

    tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 105 of 321